I'm running the latest O/S for my 9860 but the phone after a while gets the little "thinking clock" on it then gets slower and slower then eventually locks up. Once I pull the battery or restart it daily it seems to work for a while but the only real long term fix is to back up my phone then reinstall the O/S and all is working fine again for about a week or two then it starts again. I was wondering if there was an app or something I could run or change on the phone that would make this stop happening as its only installing a fresh O/S and putting the back up back on that seems to work the longest.

Thanks
    03-18-14 05:03 PM
    Hi there it would help if you list the apps you use on the device? Also which BBM version are you running?
    03-18-14 05:30 PM
    This is one of the reason i moved away from this phone. I moved to the Z10 now to the Z30.

I ran it without any apps, latest software, complete reset and still continued to freeze each day, thinking clock for the basic of tasks performed. only way to fix was pull the battery each day

I am a long time BB user but this was one of my frustrating times with the phone.

I have moved on as i said to the Z30 now but my 9860 in its cradle is an awesome alarm and bedside clock :-)

I hope some genius' on the forum can help your issue and i will read in interest.
    03-19-14 08:30 PM