Don't get me wrong, I LOVE CrackBerry, but all these blog posts about the Torch are making me sad and jealous. I REALLY REALLY want a Torch and it's just not going to happen. I am locked in with Verizon for another 18 months. PLUS, I have a Tour, and it is not on the OS 6 list.

Yes, I know I'm whining, but I also know that others CBers must feel the same way. Right?
    08-06-10 12:07 PM
    Yeah I def want one and would almost be willing to shell out full retail for it. Unfortunately for me I too and on Verizon and AT&T isn't even offered in my area.
    08-06-10 01:14 PM
    Sell your contract.
    Never heard of such a thing..
    08-06-10 02:28 PM
    Hmmm... that's an interesting idea, but I don't know who I would trust enough that they would pay the Verizon bill that's under my name.
    08-06-10 05:03 PM
    I see this sort of thing on CL all the time. Was tempted to do it once but never did and honestly I'm glad I didn't!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-10 05:38 PM
    Don't get me wrong, I LOVE CrackBerry, but all these blog posts about the Torch are making me sad and jealous. I REALLY REALLY want a Torch and it's just not going to happen. I am locked in with Verizon for another 18 months. PLUS, I have a Tour, and it is not on the OS 6 list.

Yes, I know I'm whining, but I also know that others CBers must feel the same way. Right?
    Then I recommend you don't go to an AT&T store and play with a Torch, the envy gets even worse. Trust me on this.
    08-06-10 05:50 PM
    I just got the 9650 and thought it was really cool now I'm seeing the 9800 and its all I want and I know I can't have it. So depressing.. IM SWITCHING TO DROID!! (jk about that last part)
    08-06-10 10:53 PM
    Looks like I'm also stuck with my Storm 2 for another 18 months also unless a Droid X magically appears in my hand.
    08-07-10 02:51 PM
    RIM and Verizon screwed you over. Why should you be jealous of another BB?

People had Storm envy, Tour envy as well...and look how badly those devices fizzled.

And besides, RIM gimped this phone with a slow processor so they can release the "Torch 9810 Refresh" in January.
    08-07-10 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD