http://reviewstash.com/viewtopic.php?id=1067

This may have been posted already, if not it is good info.
    08-27-10 09:12 PM
    i installed the best screen ever skin and was soooooo happy with the installation
    made up my own liquid applicator (1/4 of tsp of baby soap + 1 1/4 cup of water)
    removed all bubbles, looked perfect ... until ...

I turned it on and went to check emails (white background) ... i dunno if that's orange peel or not, but at some places it is very noticable ... almost flickering when turning the device left, right, left right ... it is very annoying ... small letters look blurry

Have I done something wrong? or is this expected sometimes?
    Last edited by Loose_Torch_Slider; 12-13-10 at 11:28 PM.
    12-13-10 11:26 PM
    ahhhhhhhhhh never mind, it just took few hours to settle in i guess ... it is perfect actually

I recommend BSE
    Last edited by Loose_Torch_Slider; 12-14-10 at 01:33 AM.
    12-14-10 01:21 AM
    ahhhhhhhhhh never mind, it just took few hours to settle in i guess ... it is perfect actually

I recommend BSE
    It'll look even better come this time tomorrow.
    Loose_Torch_Slider likes this.
    12-14-10 01:51 AM
    I had a few protectors that i used for a month but didnt like em, i recently got the SGP Anti-fingerprint and its the best I had. Got mine off of ebay, but here's the link for the website
    SGP BlackBerry Torch 9800 (AT&T) Screen Protector Steinheil Series - TORCH 9800 - RIM BlackBery - Cell Phone
    12-14-10 05:52 AM
    It'll look even better come this time tomorrow.
    this guy knows his stuff
    12-14-10 04:46 PM
    this guy knows his stuff
    Ha! Thanks. I've installed a fair number of Zagg Invisible Shields and BSE screen protectors and full body skins over the past three years. More than a dozen on various different phones and iPods.
    It's hard to have patience with these products, especially if you're not really familiar with them, but if you do and you get it right then the results are usually pretty good.
    Glad your screen protector cured nicely and is lookin' good.
    12-14-10 07:39 PM
82 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD