medscope works ,
    08-14-10 04:37 PM
    Other apps that doesn;t work:

1. Whatsapp
    2. Tetris Game by EA
    3. Directv App
    4. Dictionary and Thesaraus
    The Storm version of the DirecTV Scheduler app is working for me.
    08-14-10 05:17 PM
    How did you get BB Tran to work? I get the an error. I also tried to download the Storm version and same error message.

Other apps that doesn;t work:

1. Whatsapp
    2. Tetris Game by EA
    3. Directv App
    4. Dictionary and Thesaraus
    What is BB Tran?
    08-14-10 05:33 PM
    Hey there! Hope you're enjoying your 9800 as much as I. I thought we could collaborate on any apps we have tried and (failed) or successfully loaded on our new phones

Socialscope- no go, error message when trying to download
    Tweetissimo- works! Love, BT! He's the best!

Anyone else with info, please post!

I know most apps are going to require an update but I figured this info might be helpful to some

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This is a great idea!!!! Thanks for starting it! :-)
    08-14-10 05:43 PM
    Call Blocker Pro didn't work.
    I didn't have any issues getting my Call Blocker Pro to work.
    08-14-10 06:09 PM
    So far, the only app I can't get to work is Pandora (not supported). However, my BerryBuzz reverted back to a "Trial". When I tried to change my device in CB's App Store - where I purchased it - it would not change. Not sure why.

It says: If you got a new device or you want to see which Apps will be compatible with a new device, use Change Device Model. Please note that this will not change the Apps, for this you have to Contact Us....

So, I contacted them - asking for a new activation code. Hopefully, they'll send me one, otherwise I will have purchase again.
    08-14-10 06:15 PM
    Whoops wrong app. I meant StormSlider. Sorry for the confusion. Berrybuzz IS working just fine for me too.
    I downloaded the free version first to see if it would work. No problems there. Then I got the paid version, and unfortunately I can't get the options menu to pull up, so I haven't been able to personalize the lock screen (which is why is purchased it!)
    08-14-10 09:28 PM
    I get the same error when trying to download BB App World and the 1.7 version of Facebook.
    08-14-10 09:36 PM
    Anyone know if quicktime is compatible?
    08-14-10 10:23 PM
    Any info on MLB.com premium - that worked on OS 5 and doesn't so far on the Torch.

08-14-10 10:30 PM
    Quick pull doesn't work

08-14-10 10:35 PM
    Quick pull doesn't work

It does on mine, weird. Did you download it from the app store?
    08-14-10 11:34 PM
    I cant get the the pre-installed facebook to work for me on my torch. Every time i fill in the sign in info and push enter it sais something about being timed out. N e suggestions out there on what i can do??

08-15-10 12:26 AM
    I can't get Whatsapp working, flycast, gps tracker, shazam.
    Whatsapp works for me just fine. Make sure you get it from their site directly. They have an OS6 specific version.
    08-15-10 02:05 PM
    I can't install Appworld or Facebook on the Torch - ideas?
    08-15-10 04:42 PM
    My favorite app Viigo isn't working. Hopefully the get it up and running soon.
    08-15-10 04:57 PM
    I got appworld and facebook back by downloading the OS as suggested elsewhere in the forum. I can't get Slingmobile, YouMail, Trillian, and a few games to work. I have berryweather but it looks kind of funny since it is made for a smaller screen.
    08-15-10 05:31 PM
    My favorite app Viigo isn't working. Hopefully the get it up and running soon.
    Why do you need Viigo?
    I used to be a Viigo addict as well but Viigo is nothing else than a RSS Reader.
    You have a built in RSS reader with Social Feeds... Just do as I did and enter your feeds URL and you are all set. Renders also much better than Viigo on the screen. I love it.
    08-15-10 05:40 PM
    Viigo is basically built into OS6 because RIM bought them out. I believe so atleast.
    08-15-10 06:43 PM
    The lack of working apps for this phone is a joke
    08-15-10 06:51 PM
    The lack of working apps for this phone is a joke
    Every single app that I used on my 9000 is working.

It's only a matter of time before developers of popular apps - that don't work - fix them.
    08-15-10 07:01 PM
    Smartwifi and Bejoose are working
    08-15-10 07:05 PM
    What about Quick Launch, anyone?
    08-15-10 07:30 PM
    What about Quick Launch, anyone?
    I emailed nikkisoft and he said not yet maybe in a week or two.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    08-15-10 07:38 PM
    Why do you need Viigo?
    I used to be a Viigo addict as well but Viigo is nothing else than a RSS Reader.
    You have a built in RSS reader with Social Feeds... Just do as I did and enter your feeds URL and you are all set. Renders also much better than Viigo on the screen. I love it.
    Could please tell me where the #@$% to actually enter my own RSS URL's? Please
    08-15-10 08:19 PM
110 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD