facebook update ; a proper all things work for all update not a tweak
    bbm ; apparently a bbm 6 on way when ???
    any update at all for bb 9800 torch ;or are they holding out for 6.1 if so when roughly
    themebuilder ; is it any closer to release hopefully better quality apps themes on their way ??
    i am not a bb basher just love it all to be working sound with latest stuff
    ta
    Last edited by daveshiz; 01-26-11 at 06:08 AM.
    01-26-11 03:23 AM
    any update at all for bb 9800 torch ;or are they holding out for 6.1 if so when roughly
    themebuilder ; is it any closer to release hopefully better quality apps themes on their way ??
    ta
    question 1. don't know
    question 2. soon, read article posted yesterday?
    question 3. your guess is as good as mine
    question 4. back to the original don't know

Not trying to be a smart alec, but you wanted an answer and this is all I could come up with.
    daveshiz likes this.
    01-26-11 08:58 AM
    ta
    I'm not sure that we're the ones to ask these questions to. Most of us are users like you. Not Devs. We'll all know when and what the update is when it comes out. Probably not before. That includes BBM.
    daveshiz likes this.
    01-26-11 09:50 AM
    from what it seems like rimm is probably just going to release 6.1 (probably bundle BBM 6 with it unless we find a leak sooner) for the torch, i mean we had about 3 leaks in a month and then nothing for 2-3 months? seems like they r focussing on something bigger and better (hopefully). As for a timeframe if you've been a rimm consumer for a while now u know it could be tomorrow it could be when the playbook comes out...hopefully it'll be a little sooner than the playbook since new features are probable gonna work better with the playbook.
    As for themebuilder its supposed to be out very soon now there was an article posted a couple of days ago about it...apps are completely upto devs as others stated.

Sprint supposedly has a big announcement commin up, I am assuming it'll be a release date for the playbook 4g? hopefully rimm will also announce the wifi version (speculated to be released in march sometime) this being said we should see a new update for the torch before mid-end of march.
    daveshiz likes this.
    01-26-11 12:25 PM
    ok since i cant say thanks ? cheers folks for youre help
    01-26-11 01:43 PM
    theme builder, rim send a twitter message saying that we should have the theme builder 6.0 ready for the end of this month (but is it this month or the next month, not sure). We do have it right now but it's on beta stage.
    01-26-11 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD