10-16-10 01:50 PM
30 12
tools
    Do you still have the rotation bug with .225 when browsing? Also, do you notice any difference in volume between .225 and .241? Somewhere along the line volume did increase, but with the short time between leaks I don't remember which version the volume improvement occured.
    The rotate bug that started with .214 was fixed in .225
    10-01-10 10:58 AM
    I went to .246 cause i kept dropping out of BIS with .225 . Its been a week and i haven't lost connection. Battery drain seems normal to me.

JJ
    10-01-10 11:22 AM
    Guys I love reading the fourms and normally don't post a whole lot. I've looked all over and can't seem the find where to reg my device with bis. I've went to the website and can't get it reg bis on the phone. Says it needs to be reg'd from the DEVICE and not an HTML browser? I've always done the BIS update through the phone with the BB browser but not so much on the webkit... Thanks for any after though I'm prolly missing something small and even tried via the computer browser. Same thing.. Sorry if I've rambled and btw I've never had the BIS dropping issue and am runnign 225 which I enjoy very much.
    10-16-10 11:00 AM
    What's the problem you're having? At the most the only thing you should have to do is open the "setup" folder and setup your email again - just confirm the device. Beyond that perhaps resend service books? Hard to say without knowing what problem you're having.
    10-16-10 11:18 AM
    What's the problem you're having? At the most the only thing you should have to do is open the "setup" folder and setup your email again - just confirm the device. Beyond that perhaps resend service books? Hard to say without knowing what problem you're having.
    +1

I came from a BB where I had to register through BIS on the web. However, with the Torch, you just go to "setup" and set up your email ON the Torch.
    10-16-10 01:50 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD