BBHPlus retweeted this:

"RT @liquidcyber: Bold touch 8/10 torch touch 8/25 on VZW"

I'm guessing they wouldn't retweet it if there wasn't any props behind it.

Food for thought....
    07-29-11 03:07 PM
    I wonder if one carrier flinches first and releases if others would move up their release dates too.
    07-29-11 03:17 PM
    I wonder if one carrier flinches first and releases if others would move up their release dates too.
    I hope to find out August 3rd (or before of course :P) I mean they can't have BB7FanNight to look at the new BB7 devices without actually announcing them! and then they have a week until this rumored VZW date (for the Bold atleast)
    07-29-11 03:19 PM
    Liquid works for vzw id say there is quite a bit of truth to this
    07-29-11 03:53 PM
    Oh lordy! If the 9930 hits VZW on the 10th I'm calling off work to wait in line.
    @liquidcyber is a good source and has some "ins" with VZW! Here we go everyone!!
    07-29-11 04:18 PM
    It will be 9850 only, right? Any update on Monza?
    07-29-11 09:22 PM
    I hope to find out August 3rd (or before of course :P) I mean they can't have BB7FanNight to look at the new BB7 devices without actually announcing them! and then they have a week until this rumored VZW date (for the Bold atleast)
    Yes I would expect a minimum one week gap from announcement to actual release.So if 10th is the date of release so 3rd August should be the date of announcement.
    07-29-11 10:02 PM
    Makes sense. Let the comeback begin.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-11 11:40 PM
    Any newer leaks on possible Sprint release dates?
    07-30-11 01:12 AM
    I would love to see this come true for the Bold Touch 9930
    07-30-11 06:22 PM
    I certainly hope so for the sake of AT&T users. They always seem to be last to the party.
    07-30-11 07:35 PM
    If the date is the 10th, I wonder when we will get an official announcement from vzw.
    07-30-11 09:42 PM
    If the date is the 10th, I wonder when we will get an official announcement from vzw.
    Verizon will probably announce within 4 to 7 days before availability.

Sent from my Synergy Rom using Tapatalk
    07-30-11 10:50 PM
    Verizon will probably announce within 4 to 7 days before availability.

Sent from my Synergy Rom using Tapatalk
    Sometimes even the day of

07-31-11 01:23 AM
    Think I might be getting sick on August 10th or 11th. :cough: Sorry work
    07-31-11 02:01 AM
    Starting monday I'm scheduled 12 days in a row at work.......this is looking like a good excuse to give myself one of those twelve off!

07-31-11 02:11 AM
    "Ok guess I need to clear the air a little. I work for one of the largest Retailers Verizon has Not for Verizon direct. The information I posted yesterday was sent to me from are invetory dept of when we are expected to receive those phones in our warehouse.

That being said I'm not sure if those phones will be loaded into Verizons system for activation. I've had phones before in our warehouse for weeks before we could sell and activate them. Soooo if I do get these phones in our over 450 stores across the US I'm sure we will be taking orders for them and ill disclose where you can get them first. The buzz is unbelievable for these phones and I hope Verizon and RIM do get them out on these dates. Thx for listening."

Liquid cyber clarified this, so it's still not a done deal ...
    07-31-11 03:11 AM
    "Ok guess I need to clear the air a little. I work for one of the largest Retailers Verizon has Not for Verizon direct. The information I posted yesterday was sent to me from are invetory dept of when we are expected to receive those phones in our warehouse.

That being said I'm not sure if those phones will be loaded into Verizons system for activation. I've had phones before in our warehouse for weeks before we could sell and activate them. Soooo if I do get these phones in our over 450 stores across the US I'm sure we will be taking orders for them and ill disclose where you can get them first. The buzz is unbelievable for these phones and I hope Verizon and RIM do get them out on these dates. Thx for listening."

Liquid cyber clarified this, so it's still not a done deal ...
    I'm mad and at the same time thankful that @liquidcyber posted this... Mad because he got our hopes up! But thankful he clarified it. Thanks for the update

07-31-11 04:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD