So I have a blackberry torch 9850. The internet is great, I can use wifi and data and browse perfectly. I can even watch videos on certain websites all but youtube. Whenever I load up youtube in the browser, click on a video and then click the play button, this message pops up: A communication failure has occured. The server may be busy, please try again later. If the problem persists contact your service provider.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, and I hope contacting the service provider is only a last cause.
    08-27-17 11:06 PM
    So I have a blackberry torch 9850. The internet is great, I can use wifi and data and browse perfectly. I can even watch videos on certain websites all but youtube. Whenever I load up youtube in the browser, click on a video and then click the play button, this message pops up: A communication failure has occured. The server may be busy, please try again later. If the problem persists contact your service provider.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, and I hope contacting the service provider is only a last cause.
    I think the problem is the stock browser. Can you get your hands on a third party browser for the Torch? I remember Bolt Browser being one of the best.
    08-28-17 09:29 AM
    Opera Mini works on the 9900 for Youtube. The quality is not as good as before though.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-17 11:55 PM