08-31-11 09:55 PM
39 12
tools
    guess it will suck for rogers when telus 9860 is released and available for sale tomorrow
    08-29-11 10:27 AM
    guess it will suck for rogers when telus 9860 is released and available for sale tomorrow
    Bell's was available last week!
    08-29-11 02:59 PM
    why the same phone 9860 for different price off contract???

Bell: $599
    Rogers: $524
    Telus: $549
    08-29-11 03:08 PM
    I am getting pretty tired of the run around from Rogers. I have called last Wed. Last Fri. and today. With still no date of availability. I have been told to watch the blogs and to call everyday. They won't take pre-orders, and how will I know that if I leave my number they will call me. Why would they put it on the website if its not available. Grrr!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-11 07:32 PM
    I am getting pretty tired of the run around from Rogers. I have called last Wed. Last Fri. and today. With still no date of availability. I have been told to watch the blogs and to call everyday. They won't take pre-orders, and how will I know that if I leave my number they will call me. Why would they put it on the website if its not available. Grrr!

I totally agree, the bell store in my area has them so I'm just gonna go buy one from them and unlock it!

08-29-11 07:52 PM
    I'm with your Rrupert!

I'm getting pretty damned annoyed with this crap too. Everyone says the same damned thing...not here yet, dunno when it will be. Thank you for calling Rogers :s
    08-30-11 07:34 PM
    I got mine today afternoon!!!!! The store downtown Toronto only received 3! Sold one before me, one left in the store. I'm sure other stores will start getting now. Pretty good device.

08-30-11 07:43 PM
    I got mine today afternoon!!!!! The store downtown Toronto only received 3! Sold one before me, one left in the store. I'm sure other stores will start getting now. Pretty good device.

you make me laugh
    pin me your pin
    08-30-11 10:56 PM
    you make me laugh
    oh and did I say that I LOVE the raised hardware buttons at the bottom?
    oh and the ultra-thin volume up/down buttons are easy to use - not sure why Kevin had a beef with them - maybe he has ultra-big fingers?
    08-31-11 12:59 AM
    all 6 store in kitchener/waterloo have them in now
    08-31-11 08:21 AM
    all 6 store in kitchener/waterloo have them in now
    I got mine today at the Rogers store in Bolton at 430. So stores should get them. They received shipments around 4PM

08-31-11 06:16 PM
    i got one in a store in richmondhill. they are slowly showing up everywhere
    08-31-11 06:42 PM
    Got mine today!!! wooohooo!
    08-31-11 09:40 PM
    Not a big fan of the plastic screen...
    08-31-11 09:55 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD