Download Link - Buy SimpleBB - Download SimpleBB - Buy Themes from BlackBerry App World

QR CODE -

Simple Description..

Weather Slot (8th icon position)

09-08-12 02:09 AM
    Awesome theme. But, I need a little assistance. I have purchased it, at least I received the order confirmation. BUT the application gave an error IMMEDIATELY when downloading. Now it it just says UNINSTALLED in BBAW with no option of downloading again.

Items checked:
    1. I checked my Date and Time, they are correct. - failed to show re-install
    2. battery pulled - failed to show re-install
    3. Alt-RST in BBAW - showed re-install, yippee

..... YAY. I am going to leave this here for anyone else that might run into this as well. The RST worked for me.

PS. No assistance needed, thank you.
    Last edited by MobileMadness002; 09-08-12 at 05:52 AM.
    09-08-12 05:47 AM
    I bought this theme yesterday and really like it. I only wish the date could be moved a bit, it overlaps the weather. Custom fonts are easy to read and I like the custom icons. Great job!

Last edited by BBNewB5; 09-08-12 at 08:41 AM.
    09-08-12 08:06 AM
    nice looking theme! just not my color of choice
    09-08-12 11:54 AM
    Not crazy about orange myself, but it is more of a peachy color and looks good with a darker wall.
    09-08-12 02:20 PM
    I bought this theme yesterday and really like it. I only wish the date could be moved a bit, it overlaps the weather. Custom fonts are easy to read and I like the custom icons. Great job!

I agree... The date should be left aligned with the H+ symbol and placed over it of course.

PS. Holy crap. Signal is spelled wrong. Looks like we can expect an update shortly. >>> "Siganl" At least I hope so.

And maybe arrange the date to a more appropriate location.
    Last edited by MobileMadness002; 09-08-12 at 03:34 PM.
    09-08-12 03:29 PM
    very nice theme... hopefully "siganl" is fixed very soon

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    09-09-12 12:14 PM
    I agree... The date should be left aligned with the H+ symbol and placed over it of course.

PS. Holy crap. Signal is spelled wrong. Looks like we can expect an update shortly. >>> "Siganl" At least I hope so.

And maybe arrange the date to a more appropriate location.
    I didn't even notice the spelling error on "signal"! Too funny. Since other threads are reporting it as well, maybe we'll see a fix soon.
    09-09-12 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD