I know that the clock is a big part of the theme, but I was wondering if there was any possibility of releasing a version without the clock. I love this theme, however, the clock takes up so much screen space that it would be nice to have a non clock version. Thanks for the hard work on this theme. It really is awesome!
    05-15-12 09:45 AM
    It doesn't actually 'flip'.

And I will issue an update for the meters in the app screen

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Oh okay. Thankyou! I thought I did something wrong and it wouldn't flip.
    05-15-12 11:54 AM
    It is now available in AppWorld, dowloaded it and loving it. Just two things, I understand that this is an android-like theme, but it would be nice to still see the blackberry icon in the banner that indicates BIS connection status (when wifi is connected). Can this be added? The other one is about the battery icon, it does not show fully when inside applications, the buttom part is cut off.
    Just an update regarding the BIS connection status icon, it is there but it just does not show in portrait mode, it is present in landscape mode.
    05-17-12 12:41 AM
    Now that this is in AppWorld, and I purchased it before it was put on AppWorld, am I still entitled to any future upgrades? And if so, how am I notified, etc. Would I be charged again if I downloaded from AppWorld?

And on a sidenote, what does "OCD" mean? I saw it in some of the earlier posts in this thread.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Lonnie
    05-17-12 09:16 AM
    MyBBOTA.com will be updated any time as well as AppWorld.

You can re-download from there

05-17-12 12:52 PM
    Hi, any plans to release a non-clock version? Thanks!

I know that the clock is a big part of the theme, but I was wondering if there was any possibility of releasing a version without the clock. I love this theme, however, the clock takes up so much screen space that it would be nice to have a non clock version. Thanks for the hard work on this theme. It really is awesome!
    05-20-12 06:49 AM
    Hi, any plans to release a non-clock version? Thanks!

Isn't the clock the highlight of this theme?
    05-20-12 06:55 AM
    Isn't the clock the highlight of this theme?
    LOL, Andy...yes it is
    05-20-12 07:52 AM
    Great theme. Love it.

I had a problem with the download and Doug and mybbota.com got me a new one very quickly.

Thanks guys.
    05-20-12 10:47 AM
    There seems to be a minor problem with this theme.

I placed Berry Weather at the top of the screen next to the big clock. Touching the BeWeather icon brings up the clock - duh.

Touching the screen to the right of the icon brings up the Manage connections panel. This panel also comes up when I touch the clock itself.

I don;t think that this is supposed to happen. Surely touching the BeWeather icon should bring up BeWeather .

It is also not possible to bring up BeWeather in the top position using the TrackPad.

This needs looking at.
    05-20-12 10:56 AM
    I agree that the clock is a highlight of the theme. However, there are so many other greats parts to the theme (i.e. icons, dedicated weather slot, etc.), that it would be nice to have all that without the clock so that the theme is more wallpaper friendly.

LOL, Andy...yes it is
    05-20-12 12:40 PM
    There seems to be a minor problem with this theme.

I placed Berry Weather at the top of the screen next to the big clock. Touching the BeWeather icon brings up the clock - duh.

Touching the screen to the right of the icon brings up the Manage connections panel. This panel also comes up when I touch the clock itself.

I don;t think that this is supposed to happen. Surely touching the BeWeather icon should bring up BeWeather .

It is also not possible to bring up BeWeather in the top position using the TrackPad.

This needs looking at.
    It's not a problem with the theme, it's a problem with lack of TB7. Nothing can be done about it. Touching the Beweather icon does bring up manage connections for a sec, and then will bring up the beweather app. It's something we have to live with if we want "customized" themes for OS7. Same for Trackpad navigation. Theme Builder issue.
    The dev's are doing the best they can with the tools they have at the moment.
    05-20-12 12:51 PM
    It's not a problem with the theme, it's a problem with lack of TB7. Nothing can be done about it. Touching the Beweather icon does bring up manage connections for a sec, and then will bring up the beweather app. It's something we have to live with if we want "customized" themes for OS7. Same for Trackpad navigation. Theme Builder issue.
    The dev's are doing the best they can with the tools they have at the moment.
    Mine does not perform as you say. It never brings up BeWeather.

I am quite prepared to believe that this is a Theme Builder issue. RIM have a long reputation for delivering theme builders late. Since OS4.5 I have never seen Theme Builder delivered within 6 months of the OS being delivered. It's such a shame because theme changing is one of the BlackBerry positives.
    05-20-12 01:05 PM
    Updated to fix the cutoff meters in the app banner
    gritsinct likes this.
    05-21-12 11:44 AM

What's the notification icon that looks like a thermometer with a "14" next to it? And the one to the right of that?

Thanks
    05-27-12 11:28 AM
    Updated to fix the cutoff meters in the app banner
    I bought this through your site (before it was on appworld). How do I get the update?

Thanks in advance.

Lonnie
    05-27-12 11:31 AM
    Click to view quoted image

What's the notification icon that looks like a thermometer with a "14" next to it? And the one to the right of that?

Thanks
    The 14 is the temp notifier that you can put on homescreen with the paid version of BeWeather. The other is notification for Battery Ex - allows for many custom skins!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-1-5-a-484175/
    lcgoldman likes this.
    05-28-12 07:43 AM
    The 14 is the temp notifier that you can put on homescreen with the paid version of BeWeather. The other is notification for Battery Ex - allows for many custom skins!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-1-5-a-484175/
    Thank you!
    05-28-12 08:17 AM
    I bought this through your site (before it was on appworld). How do I get the update?

Thanks in advance.

Lonnie
    revisit the original purchase page and click "need new code"
    enter in your info from the PayPal receipt and a new code will be emailed to you.

Don't forget to add [email protected] to your contacts so that the email doesn't get lost in your SPAM folder
    05-29-12 10:35 AM
    enter in your info from the PayPal receipt and a new code will be emailed to you.

Don't forget to add [email protected] to your contacts so that the email doesn't get lost in your SPAM folder
    I cut and pasted all the information from the paypal transaction (I did it on my phone and not from computer), and got the following error:

"Your information did not match any valid transactions."
    05-30-12 10:04 PM
    Contact [email protected] and they will be able to help you with that.

05-31-12 08:57 AM
    Contact [email protected] and they will be able to help you with that.

Thank you.

I e-mailed earlier today and waiting for a reply.

Lonnie
    05-31-12 04:45 PM
    Thank you.

I e-mailed earlier today and waiting for a reply.

Lonnie
    I haven't received a reply yet.
    06-02-12 07:06 AM

Thank you for all of your help!

I was able to download the update... I was mistyping my email address.

Much appreciated... great support!!
    06-05-12 10:00 PM
    This is definitely one of my "go to" themes. Discovered an interesting little trick that I haven't seen mentioned. Not all my themes use slot 13 for the "preferred" app. So, when I switch themes, sometimes I forget to move BeWeather beforehand. If you move it afterwards, the icon for the previous app in slot 13 still shows. But tapping it brings up BeWeather. And, when you close BeWeather, voila! The BeWeather icon now shows. The icon move doesn't seem to require another reboot, either.
    dcburke789 likes this.
    07-07-12 01:05 PM
150 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD