Hi, thanks for that. Thought I was going mad. Is there anyway to get the Background back without a battery pull ?

p.s. After battery pull, it was 5mins before I used the escape key to go back to Main screen and accidently press escape again and background was gone, again. This is really frustrating !
    No need for a re-boot! Did you read the post by BBNews (post 99) just above your post?
    While focused on the clock hit alt-B for the Black numbers or alt-W for the white numbers.
    04-23-12 06:23 AM
    04-23-12 08:39 PM
    Based on the posts I've read, there are two ways. For some, using the back key works. For others (myself included), alt+B or alt+W will change it.

You must be focused on the clock to do this. To focus on the clock, use your trackpad and roll it up until the clock is highlighted. Then try. The clock background will change from white background/black numbers to black background/white numbers.
    Thanks that worked.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    04-24-12 05:56 AM
    No need for a re-boot! Did you read the post by BBNews (post 99) just above your post?
    While focused on the clock hit alt-B for the Black numbers or alt-W for the white numbers.
    Opps !! Sorry didn't see the previous mail. Take back everything, all working no problems
    04-24-12 06:04 AM
    The theme is great except I cannot figure out why it is whenever I click on the app to the right of the clock (whatever I have there berry weather, quick launch, camera, etc) it launches both the app and the mange connections option. I have done multiple battery pulls. Anyone else experience this?
    04-24-12 07:29 PM
    The theme is great except I cannot figure out why it is whenever I click on the app to the right of the clock (whatever I have there berry weather, quick launch, camera, etc) it launches both the app and the mange connections option. I have done multiple battery pulls. Anyone else experience this?

Click with tracpad or hit enter...
    Pretty sure I put that in the description

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-24-12 07:49 PM
    That works, but is there a way to keep my cursor in this spot or it returns to this spot every time?
    04-24-12 08:58 PM
    can you please please post this theme to Blackberry App World
    04-29-12 06:44 AM
    when can i buy it on application world. theme looks good
    05-02-12 10:14 PM
    I like the theme... but I don't understand how to change the options (and lock them in).

I see how alt-b and alt-w work to change the background of the clock (but sometimes I hit the escape key and the clock background changes. Can't I just lock it in to white background?)

How do I change the application to the right of the clock?? I want it to be BeWeather.

Is there a way to make the background of the applications icons on the bottom of the screen transparent? I don't like the black background.

And lastly, I like some of the new application icons (like the mailbox), but I don't like a lot of the others... can't I pick and choose where I want the "original" OS7 icons?

Thank you in advance for your help.
    05-02-12 11:28 PM
    when can i buy it on application world. theme looks good
    I need to know when I can buy it too because I really love the look of this theme
    05-03-12 07:27 AM
    Please anyone? Help! Thanks

I like the theme... but I don't understand how to change the options (and lock them in).

I see how alt-b and alt-w work to change the background of the clock (but sometimes I hit the escape key and the clock background changes. Can't I just lock it in to white background?)

How do I change the application to the right of the clock?? I want it to be BeWeather.

Is there a way to make the background of the applications icons on the bottom of the screen transparent? I don't like the black background.

And lastly, I like some of the new application icons (like the mailbox), but I don't like a lot of the others... can't I pick and choose where I want the "original" OS7 icons?

Thank you in advance for your help.
    05-03-12 04:18 PM

Nope. But the escape key only changes the settings when you have the clock highlighted.

As per instructions in first post of this thread, icon # 13 shows to the right of the clock. Move BeWeather to that spot.

Unfortunately, it is a limitation of the theme building process (as there is no official theme-builder program for OS 7 from RIM), so it must be black if the clock is to be transparant.

That would require a custom made theme. You'd have to contact the developer and work out an arrangement.
    Last edited by tsells; 05-03-12 at 05:36 PM.
    05-03-12 05:27 PM
    It took me awhile to figure out what was meant by slot #13 (i.e. the 13th icon in the "All View".

What other customizations are possible?? I wish there was a user manual.
    05-03-12 09:36 PM
    Gr8t theme with stellar customer support to boot!

Cheers
    05-09-12 04:45 PM
    When i changed from a 9900 to a 9810, I knew which themes I wanted so downloaded this as my first! Great work as always DC.
    05-10-12 02:04 AM
    Cheers

05-10-12 03:07 PM
    So does the clock on the main screen flip over or doesn't flip for the Blackberry 9810?
    05-12-12 01:26 AM
    So does the clock on the main screen flip over or doesn't flip for the Blackberry 9810?
    It flips for me.
    05-12-12 01:23 PM
    For the 9810 Torch 2? It doesn't flip for me, it just changes time..is there any way for me to fix this? D:
    05-14-12 12:23 AM
    Wait so is it SUPPOSED to flip for the 9810? It has the big in the background of the flip clock, but is it supposed to actually flip over?
    05-14-12 01:30 PM
    It looks to me as it flips. However, I have never owned Android phone so my expectation is different.

I can tell that when I got this type of theme like HTC with big flipping Clock, the flipping effect is a lot easier to notice. To my eyes, this De_nex7, flipping effect is fairly fast and you might not notice it.

I am running 7.1.0.190 OS and I am not sure whether the OS version has any impact!
    05-14-12 05:03 PM
    It is now available in AppWorld, dowloaded it and loving it. Just two things, I understand that this is an android-like theme, but it would be nice to still see the blackberry icon in the banner that indicates BIS connection status (when wifi is connected). Can this be added? The other one is about the battery icon, it does not show fully when inside applications, the buttom part is cut off.
    Last edited by palmman; 05-14-12 at 11:12 PM.
    05-14-12 09:53 PM
    It looks to me as it flips. However, I have never owned Android phone so my expectation is different.

I can tell that when I got this type of theme like HTC with big flipping Clock, the flipping effect is a lot easier to notice. To my eyes, this De_nex7, flipping effect is fairly fast and you might not notice it.

I am running 7.1.0.190 OS and I am not sure whether the OS version has any impact!
    Not for me..it just changes the number, but nothing else happens. I'm running on 7.1.0.342...

burke, is there anything I can do to fix this?
    05-15-12 01:55 AM
    It doesn't actually 'flip'.

And I will issue an update for the meters in the app screen

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    05-15-12 08:23 AM
150 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD