To everyone for posting the free Torch 9810 free themes. As nice as the new torch 9810 is, it has been a huge disappointment without themes. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I had been seriously considering getting rid of it so I didn't have to wait until mid 2012 to be able to change the look, customize and enjoy my phone. I'm sure I'm also not alone in being very very appreciative of all your hard work and generosity. Thank you so very much, you have made me like my phone again. Happy New Year and all the best!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-02-12 09:48 PM
    I'll second that.
    01-03-12 12:23 AM
    I'll third that.
    01-03-12 01:59 AM
    Include me too, but without a number, as I have never been much good at math.
    01-03-12 02:29 AM
    There is a 'Thanks' button for each post you can use to thank a developer......just sayin'
    kraski, tsells and Blacklatino like this.
    01-03-12 09:11 AM
    There is a 'Thanks' button for each post you can use to thank a developer......just sayin'
    Yup. But this seems more like a generic thanks to all who've taken the time and effort to give is such great themes.
    Azensun, Mecca EL, kdw220 and 1 others like this.
    01-03-12 11:53 AM
    Andyahs, is that like saying no applause, just throw money?
    01-03-12 05:52 PM
    Yup. But this seems more like a generic thanks to all who've taken the time and effort to give is such great themes.
    I'm with kraski on this one. I too appreciate all of the hard work and dedication from you guys. I remember reading the post about the workarounds to use to start theming until TB comes out, and my brain got quite twisted up trying to make sense of it all! So yes, THANK YOU! We appreciate it more than you know! (applause, applause)
    kraski and hrpgold like this.
    01-03-12 07:22 PM
    add me here too, i was getting bored using the factory theme. thanks a lot. i would share with you the pattern lock for os7 torch 9810 but i already did that hehe and i get my post erased.
    01-04-12 10:04 PM
    I love seeing themes on my bb so I thank everyone for their hard work
    01-05-12 05:59 AM
    I'm with you guys on this one! The themes are awesome and all of your hard work is GREATLY appreciated!
    01-05-12 09:54 AM
    Totally agree. It's always better to have choices. Thanks, again.
    01-09-12 10:07 PM
    Thank you guys, for figuring out how to get around the theme roadblock, and for proving that corporate is full of it. I'm looking forward to more themes, but I'm a crackhead for this Porsche theme.
    01-11-12 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD