The bridge icon is specificindicator:bridge:

Just copy the bluetooth line and replace accordingly (width 35 height 25)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    curve1967, molson0 and curvezzz like this.
    12-28-11 03:28 PM

Thanks to dcburke BlackBerry Bridge icon is now visible. Theme has been updated again, use the links in Post#1 to redownload.

Thanks again go to dcburke!!!!

tsells likes this.
    12-28-11 04:25 PM

Thanks dude.
    12-28-11 04:31 PM
    Thank you to molson0 and curve1967 for all the theme work! I personally appreciate all the hard work you folks are putting in so we can dress our 'berries!
    12-28-11 05:11 PM
    Thanks to dcburke BlackBerry Bridge icon is now visible. Theme has been updated again, use the links in Post#1 to redownload.

Thanks again go to dcburke!!!!

Click to view quoted image

Not a problem...if you open the default theme in notepad and search for specificindicator and omit you can find a bunch of goodies

12-28-11 05:47 PM
    I noticed after the last two updates that the day and date are even harder to read.

Also, they are not centered in landscape mode. I did not notice that on the first version.

Thanks for your efforts in making quick updates and bug fixes.

-Rich
    12-28-11 07:47 PM
    I noticed after the last two updates that the day and date are even harder to read.

Also, they are not centered in landscape mode. I did not notice that on the first version.

-Rich
    Read the very first post about landscape:
    Landscape views are still mixed up. Once I get everthing sorted I will post Version 2.0
    Landscape has been the same since the first version.

The day and date are hard to read because the Porsche SC font is very strange. That's why some people love it and some do not. And certain numbers are more difficult to read than others. I am not a fan of the font but that's what makes this theme different. And I am actually getting used to it after using it for half of the day.
    Last edited by tellsells; 12-28-11 at 10:15 PM.
    12-28-11 09:44 PM
    Man! This and molsonO's theme are my number one favorite themes EVER!!! You guys made what seemed impossible possible. Keep up the great work, and thanks for supporting the user.
    01-02-12 12:15 PM
    Hello, absolutly love this theme since this is the closest I will get to the porsche bb just a few observations

1) On the home screen can the signal strength be moved to the left? The data in/out arrows cover it making it hard to see your signal strength.

2) Can the bluetooth icon be added to the home screen?

3) Its not clear if you're connected to wifi with the the wifi network name not being displayed. I named mine F.B.I. would be nice if that were visible.

Thanks so much for providing this app to us!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-12 06:28 AM
    With 7.1 there is now another icon in the top banner for "Mobile Hotspot":

Hopefully you can figure out how to add it to the top banner of your themes (when enabled).
    01-12-12 02:31 PM
    like the theme if you do the changes above is it possible to make the blue highlight on theme green?

uploaded and resized wallpaper for theme fits perfectly
    Last edited by jonny12345; 01-21-12 at 10:01 AM.
    01-21-12 09:53 AM
    Downloaded this. This theme is delicious. Thank you!

Edit: I see what you meant about landscape mode. The top banner doesn't resize to match the screen width. I'm sure you'll sort it out in a future release.

I've wondered why on earth Porsche elected to use the icons they did. One of my favorite things about OS7 is we've finally gotten rid of those ghastly wire-frame icons that were a staple of earlier OS versions. That having been said, you've done a fantastic job of replicating the look of the 9981 interface. Unbelievable.

If I had my druthers, the 9981 would have used these banner fonts but with a Porsche-ified version of OS7 icons. Hmm...a possible idea for a future theme? (Hint Hint)

Thanks for all your hard work
    Last edited by Moon_Juice; 01-25-12 at 07:53 PM.
    01-25-12 05:18 PM
    Curve, will there be a Version 2? I love this theme. There is still some text cutoff when using App World, Contacts, Calendar, and Options.

Just a little tweaking and it will be Perfect!

Thanks.

-Rich

Still trying to work out all the bugs with doing themes this way. For some reason 2 of my themes display correctly and the other 2 are cut off, but when looking at the files the are pretty much the same. Once I have all the bugs worked out or RIM releases TB7 I will be posting ver2.0
    01-26-12 10:06 AM
    Curve, will there be a Version 2? I love this theme. There is still some text cutoff when using App World, Contacts, Calendar, and Options.

Just a little tweaking and it will be Perfect!

Thanks.

-Rich
    Hey Rich
    I have updated the theme to get rid of the cut off text and tweaked the landscape a bit. Check the new pic in Post#1 and then you can update to the latest version using the OTA INSTALL link in the same post.
    Mecca EL and tsells like this.
    01-26-12 09:07 PM
    Looks Great!

Thanks a bunch.

-Rich

Hey Rich
    I have updated the theme to get rid of the cut off text and tweaked the landscape a bit. Check the new pic in Post#1 and then you can update to the latest version using the OTA INSTALL link in the same post.
    01-27-12 10:36 AM
    Just did the update. Frigging fantastic. I love it!
    02-02-12 08:27 PM
    Thanks mate for providing a great theme.. I love P'9981 layout..
    Issue is only with the top banner which cuts off while going into phone logs.. and yea.. the landscape mode doesn't provide the perfect layout.. the icon's(time,date etc) doesn't align on it's own in landscape..

overall, i am happy with this theme and I didn't had to reboot!
    09-04-12 12:41 AM
    Awesome theme! I love it!
    10-01-12 10:20 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD