-Battery Meter&Signal Meter skinned with Gant Icons
    -New Item Icon is a Red Star
    -Unread Icons skinned to match App Screen Icons
    -Icons created by mattahn on deviantart

OTA INSTALL

Please remember to do a battery pull after installing this theme and each time after you change to a new theme already on your Torch (not sure if this is a TB issue or a Torch specific issue
    12-29-11 05:18 PM
    -Battery Meter&Signal Meter skinned with Gant Icons
    -New Item Icon is a Red Star
    -Unread Icons skinned to match App Screen Icons
    -Icons created by mattahn on deviantart

Click to view quoted image

OTA INSTALL

Please remember to do a battery pull after installing this theme and each time after you change to a new theme already on your Torch (not sure if this is a TB issue or a Torch specific issue
    YOWZA!!! Had to download the minute I saw this! It ROCKS! And, I can see all the the fonts! Not too small at all! Knew you could do it! Happy Dance....
    Last edited by BBNewB5; 12-29-11 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Needed to add screenie
    12-29-11 05:24 PM
    This is very odd......and before you ask, yes, I pulled my battery! Please note the date on my screen--says 'Thu, Dec. 2'. Odd. My assumption is that I'm out of real estate, but my screen is no different from yours. Thoughts?
    12-29-11 05:42 PM
    This is very odd......and before you ask, yes, I pulled my battery! Please note the date on my screen--says 'Thu, Dec. 2'. Odd. My assumption is that I'm out of real estate, but my screen is no different from yours. Thoughts?
    [/URL]
    Hey
    Here are the walls for you

As for the date if you notice you have a comma and I don't. I increased the width of the date and moved it over slightly. You can redownload using the link in Post#1
    Azensun likes this.
    12-29-11 06:05 PM
    Thank you for the wallies...LOVE the colors! Here are a few screenies. Still have the comma, but I can see the full date and that's fine with me! Landscape works 100%.

12-29-11 07:25 PM
    Nice theme. You and Monson0 are going to drive me nuts trying to figure out which one I want to have in use.
    Azensun likes this.
    12-29-11 10:31 PM
    Great theme, 1 request: Make a custom theme without panels and same icons.
    12-29-11 10:42 PM
    Great theme, 1 request: Make a custom theme without panels and same icons.
    Sorry
    Until TB7 comes out I just don't have the week or so it would take to hand code a Custom theme.
    12-29-11 10:45 PM
    Sorry
    Until TB7 comes out I just don't have the week or so it would take to hand code a Custom theme.
    How about making the banner like on browser a little bigger. I'm only able to see the lower half of website, in both portrait and landscape.
    12-29-11 10:51 PM
    How about making the banner like on browser a little bigger. I'm only able to see the lower half of website, in both portrait and landscape.
    Sorry
    For some reason on 3 of my themes it shows correctly but on this theme and one other it is cut off. I have gone through the banner.svg line by line and the code seems to be the same. Once I figure out which line controls the app banner font size I will post an update.
    12-29-11 11:00 PM
    I'm not having issues with anything being 'cut off'.
    12-30-11 09:35 AM
    it worked very well
    12-30-11 07:37 PM
    Thank you.
    12-30-11 10:57 PM
    Love the colors in this theme!

Peace...
    01-05-12 05:56 PM
    I've been looking through your work here on the forum, and this one really jumped out at me. I've always been a fan of the Gant icons, and since I frequently use Comic Sans and BB Casual as my system fonts, this theme is damn near perfect for me. After doing the requisite battery pull, I find it to be smooth, attractive and functional, a welcome addition to my installed software. Congratulations on being the guy responsible for the first theme I installed on my T2! Thanks for making something worth getting excited about; it's been so long since I found a theme that didn't make my eyes glaze over. Your work is next-level. I plan to give the Porsche one a try next.

There is one thing, however...

Check out the top edge banner information in this screen shot:

The notifications (here, battery and temp) along with the 4G signal indicators, plus the word "pictures" are cut off. This is also quite noticeable on the lock screen:

Although this lock screen isn't themed (the Easy Lock app provides its own separate "3rd party" lock screen), all of these items still appear cut off. It also says EDG instead of EDGE on the homescreen. Can these things be fixed?

There's no Bluetooth icon in Landscape mode. I know you had said there were some discrepancies, I guess that's one of them.

As far as personal preference, I wish the network name was displayed. I can live without it, especially since this theme is otherwise top-notch, but I do miss it. I like having it there.

One last thing. The icon for the user's custom sound profile, what in the heck is it? The other profiles icons look like planets.
    Last edited by Moon_Juice; 01-25-12 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Lotsa Screencaps!
    01-25-12 03:37 AM
    I literally can't stop staring at my phone.

01-25-12 05:21 AM
    Theme has been update to fix several programs. Landscape is still a bit screwy.
    Moon_Juice likes this.
    01-25-12 11:16 AM
    One last thing. The icon for the user's custom sound profile, what in the heck is it? The other profiles icons look like planets.
    Theme has been update for you, landscape is till a bit screwy.
    As for the custom icon that is Venus.
    Moon_Juice and Azensun like this.
    01-25-12 11:18 AM
    Goddess on the mountain top
    Burning like a silver flame
    The summit of beauty and love
    01-25-12 11:21 AM
    If at some point you feel like doing this...the notification counts (eg. 51 and 39 in my screenshot above) would look lovely skinned in the date/time banner font, the way you've done it in the P9981 theme. It's such a small thing that it hardly even matters, but I thought I'd toss it out there just for the sake of being ornery and cantankerous.
    01-25-12 05:20 PM
    If at some point you feel like doing this...the notification counts (eg. 51 and 39 in my screenshot above) would look lovely skinned in the date/time banner font, the way you've done it in the P9981 theme. It's such a small thing that it hardly even matters, but I thought I'd toss it out there just for the sake of being ornery and cantankerous.
    Those are BatteryEx and BeWeather notifications, external to the theme itself.
    01-25-12 06:15 PM
    Those are BatteryEx and BeWeather notifications, external to the theme itself.
    We already know it can be done, because it's already been done.

...the way you've done it in the P9981 theme.
    It's not related to what apps are throwing the notifications. Battery, temperature, upgrades in AppWorld, missed calls, unread messages...anything that goes in the notification banner.

And for those of you keeping score at home, that was AccuWeather and MeterBerry, not BW and BattEx. Lol.
    Last edited by Moon_Juice; 01-26-12 at 09:06 PM.
    01-26-12 08:07 PM
    Thank you for making these changes to the theme. This is well on its way to being that one theme that simply never gets deleted off the device. We've all got one; this one is mine.

I have made the following observations (occurring in the banners in landscape mode):

(two 4G indicators, no network name, no Bluetooth icon)

And

(self-evident)

I know you said landscape still has bugs; that's not a problem. I'm just posting to let you know where we're at.
    Last edited by Moon_Juice; 01-26-12 at 08:38 PM.
    01-26-12 08:30 PM
    I have updated the theme and changed Unread Notifications to Comic Sans for you. As for the Landscape still working on that. I'll be sure to update all my themes once I have Landscape 100% fixed. You can redownload from Post#1 to update to the newest version.
    01-26-12 09:06 PM
    I have updated the theme and changed Unread Notifications to Comic Sans for you. As for the Landscape still working on that. I'll be sure to update all my themes once I have Landscape 100% fixed. You can redownload from Post#1 to update to the newest version.
    Thanks so much! This is true craftsmanship. Like all your themes, this is very well-designed and intricate. The attention to detail here is exemplary.

As for the custom icon that is Venus.
    I don't know, if it was up to me I'd probably swap that one with one of the livelier planets assigned to a lesser-used profile. The one for "normal" for instance, or the one with the ducky. But that's just my opinion; I'm sure there are hundreds of people out there who love this icon and probably dozens more who think I'm a nitpicking tool bag who needs to put a sock in it and take what's being given with nary a word save for "thank you." On the flip side, I'm not trying to insist that I'm right. I'm just giving honest feedback from a happy and satisfied end-user.

EDiT: on a practical note, I don't think the indicator for an alarm set is displaying, in either orientation.
    Last edited by Moon_Juice; 01-27-12 at 02:17 AM.
    01-26-12 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD