A member requested a theme with a Smaller Banner

OTA INSTALL

Please remember to do a battery pull after installing this theme and each time after you change to a new theme already on your Torch
    01-22-12 01:17 PM
    the smaller banner looks great too....nice work
    01-22-12 04:37 PM
    Great theme but not a fan of the rather small icons.

EDIT: Search doesn't work.
    Last edited by Tater Tots; 01-22-12 at 08:22 PM.
    01-22-12 05:24 PM
    Nice theme, but too small for my eyes.

Bill's Spiritual Musings -- http://billkraski.blogspot.com
    01-22-12 10:27 PM
    Thanks curve, unfortunately search doesn't work and also the fonts are not changed in menus :/
    01-23-12 10:20 AM
    Thanks curve, unfortunately search doesn't work and also the fonts are not changed in menus :/
    01-23-12 10:20 AM
    I have updated the theme so that Universal Search works properly. I actually rarely change the fonts in the menus. You can redownload using the link in Post#1
    01-24-12 06:09 PM
    love it.. Thanks bro..
    01-24-12 09:14 PM
    I like this one and the original...

the only think I dont like is the horizontal mode does not stretch and fit the screen properly... other than that, great work.

Thanks for offering it to us.
    02-01-12 12:12 AM
    like the theme just that the battery % is hard for me to read just thinking here try playing around with the Colour white on blue makes hard to read. other then that a well made theme
    02-01-12 11:02 AM
    Thanks , I loved it
    02-18-12 02:41 AM
    Hey Curve,
    Thanks for putting up a theme. Any chance you can make a V2 with a bit bigger Icons in the top bar? Foppa has some themes like yours in the 9900 area as well as someone also has a free mini banner version as well. As Johnny mentioned the battery meter is very difficult to read. I would love to use this theme full time and get rid of BatteryWatch so I don't have a duplicate app. I really like the percentage so much more than just an icon.
    Thanks,
    02-22-12 04:51 PM
    Hey Curve,
    Thanks for putting up a theme. Any chance you can make a V2 with a bit bigger Icons in the top bar? Foppa has some themes like yours in the 9900 area as well as someone also has a free mini banner version as well. As Johnny mentioned the battery meter is very difficult to read. I would love to use this theme full time and get rid of BatteryWatch so I don't have a duplicate app. I really like the percentage so much more than just an icon.
    Thanks,
    This is MinTransberry. Check out Transberry in its own thread.
    02-22-12 10:28 PM
    This is MinTransberry. Check out Transberry in its own thread.
    Checked it out, different icon setups, battery meters, battery meter placement etc. Like MinT better in terms of the icon placement in the banner and the banner icons themselves. Clean but just hard to read the battery meter %. Even BatteryWatch comes up too small for my use.
    02-23-12 07:41 AM
    Checked it out, different icon setups, battery meters, battery meter placement etc. Like MinT better in terms of the icon placement in the banner and the banner icons themselves. Clean but just hard to read the battery meter %. Even BatteryWatch comes up too small for my use.
    Unfortunately, that won't change. As I understand it, the theme's author is no longer rockin' a BB.
    02-23-12 07:53 AM
    Unfortunately, that won't change. As I understand it, the theme's author is no longer rockin' a BB.
    Now that is disappointing! drkapprentice is making a mini banner which looks good. Just really like the smaller banners especially if they can incorporate the percentage instead of the battery icon. Thanks for the heads up.
    03-02-12 07:11 AM
    Now that is disappointing! drkapprentice is making a mini banner which looks good. Just really like the smaller banners especially if they can incorporate the percentage instead of the battery icon. Thanks for the heads up.
    Saw your comment in the other thread. I run BatteryEx for the percentage. Not too much of a battery hit. It also can shut off wifi when you're too far away. That way you get the benefit of wifi assist when it's available and your phone won't drain because you forget to turn it off when you go out.
    03-02-12 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD