Very nice theme, but when I'm installed on my Torch 9810 I can't check my prepaid card credit balance. .. "My phone become hank than the display become white with reset button.. Must press this so my phone will start..."

Is it only me, or any other have the same problem like me..????? Or is there a bug on this themes... [τ?????a?????κ?? ???o??u??]

(Hope can get the answer soon cause I like this theme very much)

So, this has never happened with any other themes or prior to installation? Anyway, I haven't noticed that bug with this theme.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    03-18-12 02:32 PM
    I haven't noticed this bug either
    03-18-12 09:39 PM
    Very nice theme, but when I'm installed on my Torch 9810 I can't check my prepaid card credit balance. .. "My phone become hank than the display become white with reset button.. Must press this so my phone will start..."
    Is it only me, or any other have the same problem like me..????? Or is there a bug on this themes... [τ̲̅н̲̅a̲̅и̲̅κ̲̅ ч̲̅o̲̅u̲̅]
    (Hope can get the answer soon cause I like this theme very much)
    LMAO!! You not being able to check your 'prepaid credit card balance' has nothing to do with our theme *eyeroll*�
    03-19-12 01:35 AM
    LMAO!! You not being able to check your 'prepaid credit card balance' has nothing to do with our theme *eyeroll*�
    I mean when using this theme active, I can't check the balance... suddenly after I press the code the phone become hank with all white display and reset button in the center.. so I have to restart the phone by press the RESET button in the center..
    But when I'm using another theme active, there is no problem like this, I can check and the credit are shown up...
    Try it several time and the problem are still the same, even I uninstall after that re-install again.. tq
    (don't know what to do with that)
    03-19-12 02:00 AM
    I mean when using this theme active, I can't check the balance... suddenly after I press the code the phone become hank with all white display and reset button in the center.. so I have to restart the phone by press the RESET button in the center..
    But when I'm using another theme active, there is no problem like this, I can check and the credit are shown up...
    Try it several time and the problem are still the same, even I uninstall after that re-install again.. tq
    (don't know what to do with that)
    Then you're going to have to use another theme because you are the ONLY person that's reported having that issue...
    03-19-12 02:05 AM
    Then you're going to have to use another theme because you are the ONLY person that's reported having that issue...
    hhhmmmm... so no solution than.. okay tq
    03-19-12 02:15 AM
    this theme looks to be quite interesting. I had used mini_theme on 9800 but now using 9860. Is this theme available for 9860?
    03-19-12 02:46 AM
    I don't think its available for 9860 but I'm not sure
    03-19-12 05:15 AM
    03-19-12 07:14 PM
    03-19-12 07:25 PM
    ghost rider wally rocks bro...but whats up with the clouds where they are? is his fly busted
    03-19-12 07:47 PM
    ghost rider wally rocks bro...but whats up with the clouds where they are? is his fly busted
    LOL. Coincidence.
    03-19-12 07:56 PM
    this theme looks to be quite interesting. I had used mini_theme on 9800 but now using 9860. Is this theme available for 9860?
    I don't think its available for 9860 but I'm not sure
    If you guys followed @drkapprentice & @_Lucky45 on Twitter you would of had this theme weeks ago
    03-20-12 07:26 PM
    Hey Lucky45 is there a timeline on a 9800 Torch version please
    03-20-12 08:02 PM
    drkapprentice and lucky:

This is a great piece of craftsmanship - not totally surprised at the quality since I used a couple of Lucky's themes for my 9800 and they were great . . .

I also have the minor bug of the icon stating charging when unplugged on a call - seems somewhat intermittent - but overall this theme set is incredible!!!

Thanks to you both . . .
    03-25-12 06:50 PM
    drkapprentice and lucky:

This is a great piece of craftsmanship - not totally surprised at the quality since I used a couple of Lucky's themes for my 9800 and they were great . . .

I also have the minor bug of the icon stating charging when unplugged on a call - seems somewhat intermittent - but overall this theme set is incredible!!!

Thanks to you both . . .
    Known issue when the device battery is at 20-19% - since it's so minor we probably won't be addressing it at this time...

Stay tuned because we have another theme in the works that's going to blow this version out of the water
    03-25-12 07:38 PM
    Known issue when the device battery is at 20-19% - since it's so minor we probably won't be addressing it at this time...

Stay tuned because we have another theme in the works that's going to blow this version out of the water
    You're just teasing...Pictures please
    03-25-12 08:38 PM

I have seen the issue with battery at much higher levels than 20% - however, I can also say that the issue is intermittent on Mini LIVE, and the issue does not exist on the "non live" version.

Can't wait to see the one in the works . . . hard to imagine it being better than this one!!
    03-26-12 11:15 PM

Awesome! Can't wait for it! any screenies?
    03-27-12 02:28 AM
    I can't seem to download the newest version (2.0.44) from the mobihand store. it just keeps giving me version 1.0.14. is there any other way to download the latest version?
    04-04-12 03:11 PM
    I can't seem to download the newest version (2.0.44) from the mobihand store. it just keeps giving me version 1.0.14. is there any other way to download the latest version?
    I am having the same problem - in fact, I did a search on MobiHand for Mini_Banner LIVE and Mini-Banner 2.0 and nothing came up . . .

And the OTA links that hamsterwheel posted still also see the 1.XXX versions.
    04-05-12 06:00 PM
    How to put weather slot on homescreen ???? Reply please
    05-15-12 02:10 AM
    Thank you for this
    05-15-12 02:39 AM
    How to put weather slot on homescreen ???? Reply please
    Its an app called BeWeather.
    05-16-12 04:05 AM
    The download links no longer work, I'm guessing because mobihand closed down. Does anyone know of another place to download the non live version mini banner 2.0? I love this theme but had to reinstall the os on my 9810 and now I can't get my fav theme back!?

-B
    EmmanuelMalho likes this.
    10-01-12 07:42 PM
103 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD