-Battery,Signal & Wifi Meters skinned with Windows Vista Icons
    -Unread Icons skinned to match App Screen Icons

OTA INSTALL

Please remember to do a battery pull after installing this theme and each time after you change to a new theme already on your Torch
    01-20-12 01:47 PM
    This looks sharp! Nice job.
    01-20-12 03:08 PM
    This theme looks great. I am not sure if I can read the battery level though. Will it turn red when the battery is getting low?

-Rich
    01-20-12 03:52 PM
    Lookin' good!

Just an FYI....I write theme reviews, and since I now have an os7 device, I'm in withdrawals since themes were my job, lol. Thanks for bringing some life to the new devices!

I'm going to do a write up on some of the ones that you, molson, dc, lucky have put together....It's much appreciated!
    kraski and Azensun like this.
    01-20-12 04:13 PM
    -Battery,Signal & Wifi Meters skinned with Windows Vista Icons
    -Unread Icons skinned to match App Screen Icons

Click to view quoted image

OTA INSTALL

Please remember to do a battery pull after installing this theme and each time after you change to a new theme already on your Torch
    Great theme. As always, I'm going to ask for a copy of the wallpaper for deToday.

I agree with richv77. The number readout for battery level is too small to read. So far, that's the only glitch I've noticed. And, since I run BatteryEx anyway, it's not a big deal for me.
    01-20-12 04:28 PM
    THANK U!! Always it is appreciated! Please keep the themes coming! Much Love!
    Great theme. As always, I'm going to ask for a copy of the wallpaper for deToday.

I agree with richv77. The number readout for battery level is too small to read. So far, that's the only glitch I've noticed. And, since I run BatteryEx anyway, it's not a big deal for me.
    01-20-12 04:40 PM
    Awesomeness!! Total agreement with Hamsterwheel on her post!! Another *happy dance* form this theme junkie!! Can't tell you enough how appreciative I am for your hard work!!

Landscape works 100% but I docked before I took a pic. OOPS.
    Last edited by BBNewB5; 01-20-12 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Wanted to add a screenie...
    tsells likes this.
    01-20-12 04:43 PM
    This theme looks great. I am not sure if I can read the battery level though. Will it turn red when the battery is getting low?

-Rich
    Hey Rich
    The Battery goes from green to red as it dies. I also use Batterywatch from App world that will put a numerical battery level right on you notification bar.
    01-20-12 04:46 PM
    Here ya go

01-20-12 04:49 PM
    Landscape

Azensun and xXBLACKBERRYXx5 like this.
    01-20-12 05:56 PM
    awesome theme curve !!! 2 things, on landscape the white bb symbol in the middle of the banner vanishes, and a new signal stregth meter appears next to the main larger one. did a battery pull and reboot as well and didnt correct it.
    thx for the hard work
    01-20-12 09:34 PM
    I LOVE this pic!
    Is it part of one of the themes?
    I've been waiting for one that doesn't have a black background...
    01-20-12 09:38 PM
    awesome theme curve !!! 2 things, on landscape the white bb symbol in the middle of the banner vanishes, and a new signal stregth meter appears next to the main larger one. did a battery pull and reboot as well and didnt correct it.
    thx for the hard work
    Hey
    Thanks for the feedback. My themes still have the Landscape screwed up for some reason. When I try to get the BB Bullets to show on landscape it bleeds thru so that there are 2 symbols on the portrait screen. The 2nd signal meter that shows is supposed to be a Bluetooth symbol, but for some reason it adds in half a signal meter. As a temp fix I have removed Bluetooth display in landscape and I will keep working to get both to display correctly. If you want the theme with out the screwy Bluetooth you can redownload using the link in post#1 I have updated it. Hopefully sooner than later TB7 will be out.
    01-20-12 10:09 PM
    Amazing theme, the best one o have seen for 9810 so far, its even better than the paid themes that are out.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    01-21-12 03:59 AM
    This theme is awesome.....I lovvvvvvvvvve it
    01-21-12 05:42 AM
    nice theme but why every time you change a theme do have to do a battery pull for?
    thanks

if you press alt ^aA and del if you do this press them all at ones restarts same as battery pull.
    Last edited by jonny12345; 01-21-12 at 09:27 AM.
    01-21-12 09:13 AM
    I get 1 and a half wifi meters when on landscape. reset BB and still the same...

P.S.the red and green signal meters are confusing...
    Last edited by Tater Tots; 01-21-12 at 10:29 AM.
    01-21-12 10:25 AM
    I get 1 and a half wifi meters when on landscape. reset BB and still the same...

P.S.the red and green signal meters are confusing...
    reload the theme from curves first OTA link...hes updated it
    01-21-12 11:02 AM
    Thanks for yet another theme option! I was definitely in theme withdrawal!

Is there any chance you could specify whether the theme has transparent menus when you write up the info? (Or should I just know that they don't unless you specifically mention it?) I don't know why it's such a big deal to me but I really prefer them... Loving your Win7 theme for that reason!

Thanks again for all the hard work!!! Downloading now...
    01-21-12 11:42 AM
    reload the theme from curves first OTA link...hes updated it
    Thanks for the heads up ;D
    01-21-12 05:09 PM
    damn this looks even nicer on my phone
    01-21-12 08:07 PM
    love the look, but i cant get over the icons. the smiles drive me away.
    01-21-12 09:09 PM
    I was averaging 5% discharge rate on my 9810, and was using a purchased glass theme, just noticed that I took my berry of the charger at 7 am, and now it is 11:30 pm. I'm at 75% batt, with moderate usage and meter berry is showing 1.6% per hour. Only thing I changed was my theme. Wouldn't have thought it could make this much of a difference, another reason to love this amazing theme, thank you so much you.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    01-21-12 10:26 PM
    Got BBNewB5's wallpaper because I thought it would work well with how I use deToday. And I was right. But I noticed a theme bug when I looked at the screenshot. If you look to the right, in the date box, there's an extra wifi signal strength icon there, blocking the day designation. I checked landscape and this only happens in portrait orientation. I didn't notice it before the last update, so I'm not sure if it's only in the latest version or has been there and I missed it. And it's actually wifi+BIS.

01-22-12 03:49 AM
    Got BBNewB5's wallpaper because I thought it would work well with how I use deToday. And I was right. But I noticed a theme bug when I looked at the screenshot. If you look to the right, in the date box, there's an extra wifi signal strength icon there, blocking the day designation. I checked landscape and this only happens in portrait orientation. I didn't notice it before the last update, so I'm not sure if it's only in the latest version or has been there and I missed it. And it's actually wifi+BIS.
    Hey kraski
    Not sure where that extra symbol is coming from. As you can see from my screen shot I don't have it. I am running OS 7.0.0.474 and the version number of the theme is 2012.01.20.2302 ( that is the version that is currently linked in Post#1)
    01-22-12 08:08 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD