Can anyone help, I have a torch9810, gmail works fine but yahoo will not pull in new emails, i can send yahoo emails from phone but not receive them. I am on the ATT network and have talked to tech support, they couldnt help me so if anyone has any suggestions id appreciate it.
    12-16-12 06:23 PM
    Can anyone help, I have a torch9810, gmail works fine but yahoo will not pull in new emails, i can send yahoo emails from phone but not receive them. I am on the ATT network and have talked to tech support, they couldnt help me so if anyone has any suggestions id appreciate it.
    The only thing I can suggest is delete the account on your phone and, then, set it up fresh. I just followed the directions as I set it up and it's been working for over a year.
    12-16-12 07:06 PM
    i would suggest resend service books. that may help. i use google and yahoo email with no problem. ask tech help to go over your settings and connect you to rim with a service ticket if nothing works. i have att and got help from rim when att connected me to them when i insisted. that always fixed everything.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    David in Durham likes this.
    12-16-12 09:39 PM
    i would suggest resend service books. that may help. i use google and yahoo email with no problem. ask tech help to go over your settings and connect you to rim with a service ticket if nothing works. i have att and got help from rim when att connected me to them when i insisted. that always fixed everything.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    I'll second that. And one other bit of info for the op -- don't call RIM tech support yourself. That costs on a per incident basis. But, if the carrier connects you, it's carrier requested and free for as many calls as necessary to resolve the issue. Once you have a carrier requested support ticket, you can call directly for any subsequent followup on that ticket and issue.
    12-17-12 11:21 AM