My BB Torch 9810 was working perfectly until I accidentally aborted a backup using Blackberry Desktop for Mac. Since then I have it looked at by a number of shops and have now reached the point where it starts the boot sequence and freezes about 2/3 of the way down the progress line, which I suppose is some sort of sign of progress.
    It strikes me as a software problem.
    I tried applying the Nuked BB cure as outlined on Crackberry but when I connect the device via USB the connection message does not say USB - PIN: UNKNOWN,as indicated in the fix instructions, but USB - PIN: 2A98E32C. When I hit NEXT it starts the boot sequence and freezes as always.
    Can anyone help?
    04-07-15 11:48 AM
    I had the same problem bc during a back up and restore my laptop died. Although I run a z10, I use my torch to run music apps so I have my main phone one me while bumping music on the torch. Anyways, what I did to correct this was I started trying to restore my phone from several backups, and one finally worked. So if you have several back ups on your computer try that. I backed my phone up every month at the same time. I hope this helps you. Long live BlackBerry!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-15-15 01:05 PM