I'm trying to find a way to download google maps on my new BlackBerry Torch 9810... anybody have a link?
    I was told to go to google on my phone, and click "more", and then "maps", but I get this message: "404. That's an arror. The requested URL /?hl=en was not found on this server. That's all we know."
    01-08-13 06:13 PM
    go to m.google.com, select Google Maps, and download from there. I did it on the weekend and it worked fine. I also just tried that now and once you hit the Google Maps link you go straight to the Download screen. I have a 9810.
    01-08-13 06:20 PM
    I tried this... and it downloads. Then I reboot. But once I click on it to use it, it says: "your current address is temporarily unavailable". And I've been receiving this same message for about a week. Anything else?
    If not...any other map apps that might be good?
    01-18-13 11:08 PM
    Maybe it used to work, but it's Mar 2015 now and the only choices are Android and iOS.
    03-20-15 03:55 AM
    The download and installation process achieves successfully, but when I launch google map, I have a message, serious error , network connection lost, leave the application and restart
    (In French... As my installation was from google.fr gmm
    Any idea of what I can do ?
    12-11-16 04:55 PM
    The download and installation process achieves successfully, but when I launch google map, I have a message, serious error , network connection lost, leave the application and restart
    (In French... As my installation was from google.fr gmm
    Any idea of what I can do ?
    First - do you have BlackBerry Internet Service activated? Google Maps on BlackBerry OS 7 needs it. Second, find and download older version of Google Maps - V3 and then your new version after that.
    12-12-16 10:46 PM
    Thank you Michnik, Yes BIS is active, but I don't find Any valid link for google maps V3
    12-16-16 02:24 AM
    You can put here your email address or send me it on PM, then I will send you via email V3 Google Maps. The same way, I receive it.
    12-16-16 06:46 PM
    Thank you Michnic

please find a secondary email address that I can close in case of misuse (I avoid to publish my main account...)

nogues444 at gmail

thank you in advance for your email.

best regards
    Berzou
    12-17-16 05:41 PM
    Thank you very much Michniks

I had to discover the BBSAK tool, and succeeded to install cods for GoogleMap V3

I launched it successfully

then I relaunched the standard installation of googlemap V5 from the google home page, it replaced the V3 and it has been working very well from now...

wonderfull !

But I fera some restrictions due to my provide, the location is visible under wifi access and not under 3G...

And my google account is not recognized for login in through google maps
    Last edited by Berzou; 12-20-16 at 05:02 PM.
    12-18-16 03:30 AM
    Thank you very much Michniks

I had to discover the BBSAK tool, and succeeded to install cods for GoogleMap V3

I launched it successfully

then I relaunched the standard installation of googlemap V5 from the google home page, it replaced the V3 and it has been working very well from now...

wonderfull !

But I fera some restrictions due to my provide, the location is visible under wifi access and not under 3G...

And my google account is not recognized for login in through google maps
    I think that login is not possible from a long time. In case of GPS signal. Sometimes even I have problem with my 9900 to find location via 3G. But mostly cases its ok.
    12-24-16 07:17 AM