Ok here is how this will work....this thread will remain open for 12 hours from now.
    The person who comes up with the best idea will win 48 hours of my undivided attention!!
    I will start from scratch and build the theme.....u can ask for any mods to be done along the way.
    When done I will send u the completed theme and all the source files.
    So you will become the owner of the once of theme and own all rights to it!!
    May the force be with you...start thinking peeps...I will announce the winner in 12 hours and be in contact

LET'S GET ALL THEMES BACK TO BEING FREE!!

Good luck

G
    01-18-11 11:56 AM
    Tony Stark's interface from iron man 2
    01-18-11 12:10 PM
    Good start....but I'm gonna need serious originality and maybe some pics poted...hand drawn or not....or maybe some sexy pics of your wifes or gitlfriends or even yourself might swing it you way...he he
    01-18-11 12:15 PM
    ....or maybe some sexy pics of your wifes or gitlfriends or even yourself might swing it you way...he he
    You are freakin hilarous
    01-18-11 12:21 PM
    Tik tik....times running out. Get your thinking caps on
    01-18-11 12:24 PM
    I would like to have wine/champagne glass theme. With the icons on either the right or left side of the theme and with the today option. If possible, I would like it the text to be pink.
    01-18-11 12:43 PM
    Sounds good
    01-18-11 12:47 PM
    I would like a theme that has a sliding page view with a panoraminc wallpaper kinda like android devices. This will take advantage of the touch screen. But in staed of a android styled app tray it would look more like the oringinal bb6 theme. It would have hidden today feature, weather slot, and QL spot (for those that use it). If there is a way to keep the bb6 app tray that would be super dope because it would just overlay the home page instead of going to a differnt screen. It would be super wallpaper friendly and have transitions as well. Ok I know this seems like a lot but it is a combo of a few differnet themes that I have used in the past. But none where on the torch which would take advatage of the concept.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 01:16 PM
    I would like to see a theme with lots of functions but still showcase the wallpaper.

Initial thoughts ....

Home screen key features:
    - Wallpaper friendly
    - Thin top banner - status (time, battery, bluetooth, wifi, wireless, alarm, date) with hotspot to open clock, connection and calender.
    - Center Weather slot underneath the top banner with hotspot to profile on the left and uni search on the right. (or even better ...make all three customizable slots)
    - Thin bottom banner - notification icons with hotspot to open "options"
    - Tilt left - mailbox+sms+social combined today screen (active)
    - Tilt right - calendar today screen (active)
    - Hidden dock with 16 icons or so (4 rows x 4 icons) from the "application" folder. Tap on home screen to bring up the hidden dock, escape/end to close it. The regular BB menu key / trackpad will bring up the "home" folder as usual ... this will give us access to more application in two clicks/taps. (i.e. hidden dock to application folder, BB physical keys to home folder)

Other details / ideas:
    - the Tilt screens should maintain the same top and bottom banner as in the home screen.
    - today screens should have a background (or at least not too transparent) to make it easier to read with any wallpaper.
    - replace battery icon with BatteryEx (if possible)
    - stay away from funky fonts (I have seen some theme with good layout but with stupid font, so unless the font can be customize ... stay away from the funky stuff).
    Last edited by slgta; 01-18-11 at 01:47 PM.
    01-18-11 01:30 PM
    I only have two requirements for any theme:

- NO font overrides whatsoever
    - Wallpaper-friendly

I have been told that it is not easy to make a fairly customized heme in TB6 without font overrides. Still, then I'd rather not use the theme at all. My idea theme has got minimal static homescreen elements, possibly hideable docks, and at the very least a user-selectable wallpaper for landscape mode.

01-18-11 02:12 PM
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images...compd_01_1.jpg Ok you see the bottom right pic, instead of how we tradionally do things in a grid system, how about a dial to scroll through apps in the bottom right corner, bottom left a today list, top row the traditional notification/status stuff, everythign kinda opaque with a wireframe grid background....im in class or I'd draw it up
    01-18-11 02:14 PM
    I don't really want to participate but I just thought I'd say Cudos to You! You have come up with such a unique and creative idea. Your theme submissions to CB are very much appreciated. Thanks for your generosity and for sharing your talent. Keep up the awesome work!

01-18-11 02:30 PM
    A poker theme would be nice. If you wanted to go the hold em' rout, you could use 5 center board cards and 2 hole cards as 7 app icons. You could use chip stacks as various meters.

Or, if you did an expanded table view, you could make the 6-10 seats around the table as hotspots.

I'm horrible with graphics, but these are some really quick images I threw together.
    01-18-11 02:31 PM
    I like crazred...see if you can draw something up
    01-18-11 02:34 PM
    Crazred, those pics look sweet- that should def be a premium one

01-18-11 02:42 PM
    Come all....blow me out of the water!!!
    01-18-11 03:02 PM
    How about a theme with multiple sliders. Kinda like the iPhone and Androids. Maybe with a twist like slides to both sides and slides up and down?
    01-18-11 03:16 PM
    I would like a theme that fixes my wobble please.
    01-18-11 03:39 PM
    I like the original stock theme and I like the BB icons. I dont want to have Android or Iphone stuff on my BB, because im a proud BB user!

If I would be a able to create a new concept of theme i would try:

* do the calendar today on the homescreen (4 lines)
    *tapping on the bar (all) should roll up all icons (like it is now) tapping again on the bar should roll down ALL and roll up FAVOURITES (up to down)
    * swiping on one of the windowns (left) should bring you in MEDIA or DOWNLOADS
    *swiping right should bring you out of the folders (homescreen with calendar lines is on)

sorry my bad english
    01-18-11 03:48 PM
    How about a theme with multiple sliders. Kinda like the iPhone and Androids. Maybe with a twist like slides to both sides and slides up and down?
    Wow. I just realized, I've just described the original default theme.
    Last edited by KEB64; 01-18-11 at 04:58 PM.
    01-18-11 04:02 PM
    I would like a theme that fixes my wobble please.
    LOL ... Otterbox by any chance?! Same problem here.
    01-18-11 04:16 PM
    LOL ... Otterbox by any chance?! Same problem here.
    Check out the case link in my sig. I know it prevents wobble. Might fix it as well. It snaps to itself, so should fit snug.
    01-18-11 04:58 PM
    Code:
    <set xlink:href="#tighten_slider" attributeName="visibility" to="visible"   begin="Damn_Why_You _so_lose_Button" end="Theme_Button_Whenits_Tight"/>
    was thinking more along those lines...
    ;-)
    Last edited by molson0; 01-18-11 at 05:01 PM.
    01-18-11 04:59 PM
    A theme that captures the Android/HTC personal today screen. It has weather, news, etc. Its one of the panels you can swipe to. Think its pretty customizable, which would be very cool. So maybe an HTC style banner clock and weather doic and customizable slots for a personal tday page - if that even possible.

01-18-11 08:39 PM
    A pokemon pokedex theme!!!!!
    01-18-11 09:14 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD