Hey guys...So this is my first theme and I know there are a very bugs in it but there will be an update as soon as possible!

Home screen icons are not customizable.
    Wall paper friendly

UPDATED! V2

Tap the screen(not on an icon) then you can use the track pad.
    Still haven't figured out how to make the home screen icons user customizable but I'll get er eventually!!
    Last edited by stirling11; 05-27-11 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Fixed Bugs
    05-26-11 05:01 PM
    Thanks for being free but where is it?
    Some screenshots would be awesome too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-11 05:58 PM
    I attached a ZIP file and i attached one screen shot
    05-26-11 06:31 PM
    I don't see anything?

05-26-11 07:39 PM
    bbstoof.. its attached so you cant see it on the phone..
    05-26-11 08:12 PM
    bbstoof.. its attached so you cant see it on the phone..

...unless you are viewing the full site from your phone (hint hint)...
    05-26-11 11:19 PM
    So, I've downloaded it on my phone (thru full site version); unzipped it but I can't find the folder? Wonder why
    05-27-11 04:13 AM
    You must remember it needs to be installed vis desktop manager

05-27-11 05:33 AM
    Ah, ok. Now I know why. Thought it has jad for offline instalzn. Phew!
    DM it is! Tnx
    05-27-11 05:48 AM
    You must remember it needs to be installed vis desktop manager

But to install it by the DTM , I need an .alx file, while the zip file contains only .cod
    05-27-11 07:01 AM
    But to install it by the DTM , I need an .alx file, while the zip file contains only .cod

There we go!! updated with the ALX file.
    m.seif likes this.
    05-27-11 08:28 AM
    Despite the addition of the .alx file to the zip, I could not install it .
    I have installed many programs via the DTM, but I do not know what is wrong this time.
    Every time I locate the .alx file, and push the + in the DTM window so it is "pending install" and push the apply button, the DTM goes and comes back and start loading applications again, but still the program not installed , and ofcourse the theme is not in the themes list in the phone.
    05-27-11 09:04 AM
    Well it should work because i just up loaded it via desktop manger myself so Maybe its your phone? I unzipped the file and used the .alx file to install and it did it just fine for me.
    05-27-11 09:21 AM
    Well it should work because i just up loaded it via desktop manger myself so Maybe its your phone? I unzipped the file and used the .alx file to install and it did it just fine for me.
    Most probably you are right. Something wrong with my DTM I think. he keeps insisting on upgrading my mobile OS first and I do not want to do that. So, it seems that he then get back to the application list without proceeding to the other items in the update program list.

So I really do not know what to do !!!!!!
    05-27-11 09:58 AM
    I have 3 suggestions to improve it:

1) Trackpad support on the home screen

2) User-defined icons on the home screen

3) The background image you used for the menu screen is too busy and colorful. It obscures the icons and text of the menu. Something dark and more uniform would solve this problem.

If you can eventually iron out these issues, it should be great. This early version shows promise.
    stirling11 likes this.
    05-27-11 10:57 AM
    Thanks for the tip! (this is my first tablet!)

05-27-11 11:22 AM
    I have 3 suggestions to improve it:

1) Trackpad support on the home screen

2) User-defined icons on the home screen

3) The background image you used for the menu screen is too busy and colorful. It obscures the icons and text of the menu. Something dark and more uniform would solve this problem.

If you can eventually iron out these issues, it should be great. This early version shows promise.
    Okay, my question to you is how do i make the icons user defined? I am new to using theme builder...any tips? i have fixed the two other issues just haven't uploaded it. I wont upload the update version till i fix the icon issue.
    05-27-11 01:02 PM
    Okay, my question to you is how do i make the icons user defined? I am new to using theme builder...any tips? i have fixed the two other issues just haven't uploaded it. I wont upload the update version till i fix the icon issue.
    I have never made a theme, so I have no idea. Someone more knowledgeable will have to answer that, sorry!
    05-28-11 07:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD