What's new in version 3.2?...

- Total Interface Overhaul - Now matches the Storm's UI
    - Fixed Ringtone bug
    - Added Today Area in Landscape Orientation
    - Other minor adjustments and enhancements
    Last edited by jerde; 03-30-11 at 03:36 AM.
    phantommadman and azz1 like this.
    01-14-11 04:45 AM
    What's new in version 3.2?...

- Total Interface Overhaul - Now matches the Storm's UI
    - Fixed Ringtone bug
    - Added Today Area in Landscape Orientation
    - Other minor adjustments and enhancements
    03-30-11 03:37 AM
    Hi my brother is not a freebie in this beautiful and
    excellent theme, I've always been a big fan of all the
    themes in Windows 7 ............ Greetings

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Lunars Edge Design likes this.
    03-30-11 07:11 AM
    I have been to the web site, but could not find answers to some questions, so would be great if you can help:
    1- The icon to the left is for the Start, what about the other 2 icons ? what do they launch ?
    2- Are the 5 app resulting from the start , user definable or fixed ?
    3- What are the icons under the twitter and again are they definable ?
    4- Is the touch pad working ?

Thanks
    Last edited by m.seif; 03-30-11 at 08:34 AM.
    03-30-11 08:31 AM
    Got the theme its nice but I wonder why the sms, mms etc all move to icons and you can't place them in folders. Its a good looking theme and I like how LS has today info I just feel that I have way too many icons. Great work regardless!

Lunars Edge Design likes this.
    03-30-11 10:11 AM
    I have been to the web site, but could not find answers to some questions, so would be great if you can help:
    1- The icon to the left is for the Start, what about the other 2 icons ? what do they launch ?
    2- Are the 5 app resulting from the start , user definable or fixed ?
    3- What are the icons under the twitter and again are they definable ?
    4- Is the touch pad working ?

Thanks
    1- The middle icon opens up a window with 4 icons that are interchangeable.

2 - No, the start menu is fixed.

3 - The twitter icon slot is definable (weather app, ect.), but the others below it in the sidebar are not. They are; calendar, messages, notes, video.

4- Track pad is very limited on the homescreen in portrait, due to the many images used to create the screen. I would suggest using the touchscreen.

Something else to note is there are a few hotspots as well...
    - Touch clock to open Clock App
    - Touch signal/battery to open manage connections
    - Touch any part of the background screen to open app menu
    03-30-11 01:59 PM
    Got the theme its nice but I wonder why the sms, mms etc all move to icons and you can't place them in folders. Its a good looking theme and I like how LS has today info I just feel that I have way too many icons. Great work regardless!

Thanks.

Can you give more detail into what you mean by this: "but I wonder why the sms, mms etc all move to icons and you can't place them in folders"
    03-30-11 02:01 PM
    There was an icon for mms texts, sms texts and there was an icon for text messaging. There was also an icon for search. There were more but I switched themes and forget the others. I just was suprised with how many additonal icons the theme added.

03-30-11 02:41 PM
    There was an icon for mms texts, sms texts and there was an icon for text messaging. There was also an icon for search. There were more but I switched themes and forget the others. I just was suprised with how many additonal icons the theme added.

I think the additional icons are automatically added during the import process to the theme studio 6 software.
    03-30-11 03:04 PM
    I've bought this theme..but the calendar icon is very annoying, I mean that the icon can not be the actual date (april 20 calendar),but on this day 31 march ... can you fix it...thnks
    03-30-11 04:02 PM
    I've bought this theme..but the calendar icon is very annoying, I mean that the icon can not be the actual date (april 20 calendar),but on this day 31 march ... can you fix it...thnks
    It is not possible to make the calendar graphic the actual date, it is purely cosmetic.
    03-30-11 04:15 PM
    because it,s not possible ...may be you can remove it...so i can use the slot for realcal application , or maybe u can use the idea from iberry4 (real updating calendar icon) .... realy ilove very much this theme ...thnks
    Last edited by boy_from_u; 03-30-11 at 04:41 PM.
    03-30-11 04:37 PM
    because it,s not possible ...may be you can remove it...so i can use the slot for realcal application , or maybe u can use the idea from iberry4 (real updating calendar icon) .... realy ilove very much this theme ...thnks
    If you click on the graphic it will open the calendar, so there is a use for it.

We will put your suggestion in with the others and if we get enough feedback we will consider it for a future update.
    04-02-11 03:34 AM
    Windows 7 is the Deal of the Day today in the CrackBerry App Store and is on sale for only $1.49!... Windows 7 - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    04-06-11 02:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD