We bring you the latest upcoming OS windows 7 to all Torch users.

For video preview - Go here

Theme can be purchased here for just $2.99
    09-29-10 12:36 PM
    Any shortcut keys (such as $ for SMS, or Spacebar for QuickLaunch)?

Any chance of seeing this with the app drawer and notification panel? That would make me buy it for sure.
    09-29-10 02:53 PM
    Any shortcut keys (such as $ for SMS, or Spacebar for QuickLaunch)?

Any chance of seeing this with the app drawer and notification panel? That would make me buy it for sure.
    sorry we didn't setup any shortcuts for any OS6 devices yet. About notification panel; Theme Builder OS6 is still a BETA version. We will in future when its available fully.
    09-29-10 03:19 PM
    Really wish I didn't waste 3 dollars on this theme. Functionality of it absolutely sucks. NOTHING like the one I ran on my 9000.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-10 11:51 AM
    Really wish I didn't waste 3 dollars on this theme. Functionality of it absolutely sucks. NOTHING like the one I ran on my 9000
    did you battery-pull after installing? its recommended.
    10-04-10 01:13 PM
    I don't understand why ppl are paying for themes from a BETA program. And even more importantly, why ppl are selling them!!! Its just bad practice. If we wanted to pay full price for a halfway finished product, I wouldve bought a torch (oops). JMHO

10-04-10 04:00 PM
    I don't understand why ppl are paying for themes from a BETA program. And even more importantly, why ppl are selling them!!! Its just bad practice. If we wanted to pay full price for a halfway finished product, I wouldve bought a torch (oops). JMHO

Or [insert ANY electronic device of the past 10-15 years]. Technology grows so fast these days that almost NO electronic devices is perfected before it actually becomes obsolete.
    10-04-10 11:11 PM
    Or [insert ANY electronic device of the past 10-15 years]. Technology grows so fast these days that almost NO electronic devices is perfected before it actually becomes obsolete.
    It's sad how this is true. To some extent mediocrity's become a norm.
    10-05-10 01:32 AM
    If I purchase this, will there be a way to get future upgrades without having to pay for them?
    10-05-10 11:31 AM
    If I purchase this, will there be a way to get future upgrades without having to pay for them?
    yes. minor updates are free always
    10-05-10 12:46 PM
    curve1967 built a free Windows 7 theme that is a whole lot better. $2.99 for a beta?
    10-06-10 01:41 PM
    curve1967 built a free Windows 7 theme that is a whole lot better. $2.99 for a beta?
    different people, different thoughts
    10-06-10 02:39 PM
    Just purchased this. I like it so far, but it does need some tweaking.

The home screen/icons look warped in landscape mode

The text while BBMing is difficult to read (blue on blue).
    10-08-10 04:54 AM
    sorry we didn't setup any shortcuts for any OS6 devices yet. About notification panel; Theme Builder OS6 is still a BETA version. We will in future when its available fully.
    Why we have to pay for a beta software?

This is totally wrong.

Unbelievable
    10-08-10 05:37 AM
    Just purchased this. I like it so far, but it does need some tweaking.

The home screen/icons look warped in landscape mode

The text while BBMing is difficult to read (blue on blue).
    can you please list me all errors. i'll try fixing and update. update will be free for all
    10-08-10 06:02 AM

This is totally wrong.

Unbelievable
    why wishing for themes when you know its still beta?
    10-08-10 06:03 AM
    Who wish for the money here?

I have money but will spending wisely hence while seeing you demand for people pay for your beta theme, I am very disgusting about this.

Do your work properly so people will happy to buy it.
    10-08-10 06:35 AM
    are we forcing anyone? do you think its easy building a theme? and that too in a BETA provided software? we're just trying our best for blackberry and its users.

"Do your work properly so people will happy to buy it" - let me tell you many users already did and still counting. well they have money or more love i suppose

Hey just calm down kuti
    10-08-10 06:41 AM

This is totally wrong.

Unbelievable
    It's all about choice. You have a CHOICE to pay for it, or a CHOICE not to pay for it.

And, most of the time, it appears as though the theme authors will allow upgrades for free. So, as the theme is corrected, you will get the corrected versions.

Last, many of these "beta" themes are pretty close to a full theme. Close enough that many people out there (who like to cheat the system) will gladly download a free theme just to avoid paying for a paid theme, even if there are bugs. So, might as well charge right out the gate if the theme author wishes. Again though, it's YOUR choice to buy it or not.
    10-08-10 08:40 AM
    It's all about choice. You have a CHOICE to pay for it, or a CHOICE not to pay for it.

And, most of the time, it appears as though the theme authors will allow upgrades for free. So, as the theme is corrected, you will get the corrected versions.

Last, many of these "beta" themes are pretty close to a full theme. Close enough that many people out there (who like to cheat the system) will gladly download a free theme just to avoid paying for a paid theme, even if there are bugs. So, might as well charge right out the gate if the theme author wishes. Again though, it's YOUR choice to buy it or not.
    so true. btw yes...we provide free updates haha & we upgrade as per users feedback
    10-08-10 09:06 AM
    can you please list me all errors. i'll try fixing and update. update will be free for all
    I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to doing this yet, I've been very busy. But I will soon!
    10-19-10 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD