Hi all,

I know there are many different themes out there, but not sure if I should change mine.

If the theme changes only the looks of the phone, I prefer to chose a wallpaper I like myself.

Here is my questions, when I finish doing whatever Im doing on my phone, is there a way that after i press the red (end call) it goes back to the ALL bar and not the favourite as I wished to.

Is this possible to change or I need a Theme for it?

Thanks again,

AP
    11-12-10 06:43 AM
    Pressing the red end button should bring you back to the ALL tab(if I remember right, haven't used the stock theme since TB was released and people started themeing). While just backing out, will take you to the last tab used. Unless it has changed in the more recent OS upgrade.
    11-12-10 06:46 AM
    Why is your theme better than the original stock one? Which one do you use?

I am curious because maybe this can make the phone even better.
    Last edited by A.Pablo; 11-12-10 at 06:59 AM.
    11-12-10 06:55 AM
    Why is your theme better than the original stock one? Which one do you use?

I am curious because maybe this can make the phone even better.
    Themes not only change the look(not just your wallpaper) but the actual UI. I prefer a little app called wallpaper changer(changes my wallpaper every few minutes with wallpapers from a database here at CB)
    I am currently using Metro by BBT. This theme is better because it does away with all those redundant tabs(most newer themes do) and makes more use of the touchscreen.

If your used to the "old" BB experience, then the "tabs" are stupid. Check out the theme section, you might find that without the stock theme you might like the functionality more.
    11-12-10 07:04 AM
    The Metro by BBT is awesome, I just checked online, too bad they dont have a free version of it.
    11-12-10 07:09 AM
    The Metro by BBT is awesome, I just checked online, too bad they dont have a free version of it.
    Trust me, well worth the money. There are plenty of "free" themes out there though. Give one a shot and see if you like not having the "tabs" anymore. Me personally, just found all the tabs redundant. Why do I need an app in my "All" tab as well as in my "Media" and/or "Frequent" tabs. Just purely redundant to have everything repeated on every tab. Also makes GTD(getting things done) on your berry slower in my opinion.
    11-12-10 07:13 AM
    I will put this on my "to buy list", I just got the phone 30 days ago and at the moment waiting for a case come out here in Holland so I can protect my new toy.
    After that the theme is on the list, man it never ends......
    11-12-10 07:18 AM
    Just remember every theme has been made with beta software, and because of the limitations of this software every theme has its own little bugs and annoyances. I've tried many themes and even tried making my own and I'm right back at the stock theme.
    11-12-10 09:22 AM
    I only change my wallpaper, much prefer the standard BB icons and layout. I've searched for a few themes but none I like enough to spend money on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-10 09:30 AM
    Just remember every theme has been made with beta software, and because of the limitations of this software every theme has its own little bugs and annoyances. I've tried many themes and even tried making my own and I'm right back at the stock theme.
    I agree. I tried the Elite theme. It looks great until it changes to landscape mode. Hopefully, the theme builder will be released officially if it has not been already so that we can get themes that work. Until then, I am stuck with the stock theme with different wallpaper.
    11-12-10 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD