After a whole night searching for a theme which i like and could work with. I came up with nothing.
    So i thought, i will try the theme developing software again. And after 1,5 day i had exactly the theme i was looking for.
    But i'm thinking now, i could release the source project files i saved, so someone else can tweak it to his likings. So completely open source.
    The one restriction is would have is that it will never commercially published. I want to keep the freeware up and running...

See some screenshots...

My description should be...

Have 10 most used items (first in order) available on your screen. Even with quick access to messages, text messages and calendar (with preview).

Still not enough... Turn your device and display the landscape mode to see the most used (fixed) Blackberry apps at quick usage.
    If you miss the picture browser or movie maker, thats because i don't use them that much, i browse pictures using the files app.

So from the homescreen in portrait mode or landscape mode there should be all you need. Quick Launch could make it complete. I never use the all apps overview feature anymore.

Also note the text font i used.

I'm sorry for the screenshots are in Dutch.
    Last edited by gdanonym; 04-04-11 at 03:29 AM.
    04-04-11 03:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD