Can someone Please post an OTA link for the side slide theme? I don't know how to download it from Mobihand it's asking for mode payment

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Simpe. Follow the dload link then put in the promo code to make the price free then leave credit card marked, it won't ask for the card if you owe nothing. Then either login or select new user or whatever the new option was and then download the theme via OTA
    arjae_rj likes this.
    01-04-11 08:42 PM

I like this theme...it was kinda slow at first but seems to be working fine after a coupla battery pulls. Thanks a lot!!!
    01-04-11 09:30 PM
    Thanks for the free theme offering. You make my day!
    01-04-11 11:35 PM
    No I do not usally do free themes but my themes are usally the lowest prices out there (when on sale).... I am posting this because I have been known to give out free coupons to my themes in the past and today I realized I have not done it in quit some time, so here is a coupon code for my Touch 9800 theme Side Slide (only good for 9800 device
    Thanks for the kind gesture! Nice theme...

01-05-11 12:01 AM
    Thanks Jalaw!!! Cant wait to try it out!! Looks soo different!! Thanks again!!!

01-05-11 12:27 AM
    Thank you all for the kind words. As of this post there are still 50 coupons left to use on this ticket so go spread the word and tell ppl to get over here and use um up...lol

Coupon code is... sideslidefree

Click here for link.

arjae_rj likes this.
    01-05-11 06:13 AM
    Just my two cents... But alot of us theme makers either have stopped or don't post free themes anymore because sometimes people will copy the OTA link or copy the zip file and then re-post the theme as their own creation. some even try to sell them. I can't speak for everyone, but I know it has happened to me in the past. But I am willing to do something different.

When the Storm/Storm2 gets the OS 6 upgrade, all of my OS 5 themes will be posted for free. In addition, when ever the completed version of Theme Builder 6 is released, I will also post all of the themes made with the beta for free as well.
    01-05-11 06:45 AM
    No I do not usally do free themes but my themes are usally the lowest prices out there (when on sale). I believe in doing the best possible customer support I can and if there is a defect with one of my themes I always do an update or a refund. I agree with a lot of the posts in here and I disagree with a lot of the posts in here but I'm not here to dispute any of them. I am posting this because I have been known to give out free coupons to my themes in the past and today I realized I have not done it in quit some time, so here is a coupon code for my Touch 9800 theme Side Slide (only good for 9800 device). Code will only last 100 uses, so please only use once and let the others try it too.

Coupon code is... sideslidefree

Click here for link.

Appreciate it. Thank you for the contribution.
    01-05-11 09:34 PM
    Love sideslide! Thanks man!

01-06-11 03:38 PM
    Thank you so much for the excellent sideslide theme, it was very generous of you to offer the "code" much appreciated.
    01-06-11 04:59 PM
    Love sideslide! Thanks man!

Thank you so much for the excellent sideslide theme, it was very generous of you to offer the "code" much appreciated.
    All the "Thank Yous" are appreciated...
    01-06-11 05:14 PM
    thanks again brother!
    01-07-11 11:20 AM
    thanks again brother!
    Your welcome. Nice wall by the way...

Now there is only a few (about 25) free coupons left so please tell everyone to come and use them up.
    01-07-11 11:25 AM
    Hey, few small things;

When I get a pin, FB, bbm, or email, I can't see a line of the msg in landscape "today" mode, but does say I have some unread... And every once in a while it will say I have a unread FB msg, and I don't. Not sure if its because of the theme, just never happened till after I installed- maybe just a coincidence
    Love it none the less

01-07-11 12:25 PM
    Hey, few small things;

When I get a pin, FB, bbm, or email, I can't see a line of the msg in landscape "today" mode, but does say I have some unread... And every once in a while it will say I have a unread FB msg, and I don't. Not sure if its because of the theme, just never happened till after I installed- maybe just a coincidence
    Love it none the less

The FB thing I have not heard of before but the missing line of Today info I have. It seems to be an OS bug related to the special code used. To fix it if you change themes then change back to the original theme without a battery pull, that should make the missing info appear.

Sorry for the bug.
    01-07-11 05:57 PM
    No worries thanks for the tip- I'll giver a go!

01-08-11 01:45 AM
    Hey swapped the themes like ya said- worked like a charm thanks

01-08-11 01:53 AM
    SideSlide is a bad bad theme!! One of my favorites!!
    01-08-11 05:40 PM
    So, bad like the kids say?

01-09-11 03:59 PM
    SideSlide is a bad bad theme!! One of my favorites!!
    So, bad like the kids say?

Lol... Yeah bad as in good, like the kids say .
    01-09-11 05:06 PM
    [RunDMC] Not bad meaning bad, but bad meaning GOOD !![/RunDMC]

There it is ..
    01-09-11 05:10 PM
    [RunDMC] Not bad meaning bad, but bad meaning GOOD !![/RunDMC]

There it is ..
    That was Tricky

01-09-11 05:59 PM
    thanks again brother!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...re10_16_30.jpg

Got an extra copy of the wallpaper to share?
    01-09-11 06:50 PM
    Aww man. I missed out on the slideslide but it certainly does look badass. I like having more than 4 icons...like the mini-docks for the Bolds.
    01-09-11 10:10 PM
    01-10-11 01:51 PM
175 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD