- Smaller top banner, with smaller clickable areas...I always hit buttons if I forget to lock and drop in my pocket.
    - Weather slot
    - I like the drop down calendar, but don't need to see missed calls and sms. Just want calendar, with more than 3 entries (seems to be all the newest OS version will do)
    - Customizable bottom tabs

Don't know if any of that is possible though. Looking forward to seeing what the community comes up with.
    09-28-10 02:42 PM
    I would love to see a clean Superman theme... I'll try to explain clean, I mean not saturated with red and blue, but a decent area for a background, icons made after the superman returns logo (its different than the others) or stainless steel/metallic looking.. custom Battery meter, maybe Kryptonite green when its almost dead, and a yellowish sunny color when fully charged... the font could be similar to that of Superman II Movie cover..
    09-28-10 02:46 PM
    I love the hidden trays the stock OS 6 theme has... but the top banner is STUPID huge. I want a minimalist banner. I don't know if it's doable with the fact everything in there is clickable, but, if it is possible that is what I want. I would love to see something that has completely different icons. I have always disliked the stock 'Berry icons.
    I do enjoy replica themes such as ones that replicate the WP7 or Android experience or even the iPhone UI (all the aesthetics of those devices with the functionality of BB heh)... but I also love it when people get totally creative.
    I have always enjoyed themes on previous BBs (such as the 9700 and 9000) with minimal home screen clutter and that's what I want on my Torch. So, wallpaper friendly, please.
    I agree. I am wanting this too.
    09-28-10 11:08 PM
    Notre Dame Theme!!!
    09-28-10 11:09 PM
    I agree. I am wanting this too.
    Oh, I forgot to add that I'd really, really. really like one with a weather icon.
    09-28-10 11:25 PM
    Oh, I forgot to add that I'd really, really. really like one with a weather icon.
    Me, too. I use BerryWeather and miss my weather slot.
    09-29-10 12:56 AM
    Florida Gators Theme with weather icon
    09-29-10 10:14 AM
    yes, weather slot theme please. A blank screen (so tired of this huge banner) and some pink accents-- pink notifications for bbm, sms, messages?
    09-29-10 10:31 AM
    I just want a "Today" theme showing my calendar appointments. It would be nice if this could be under a non-see-through icon dock that I could slide up and down to reveal or hide them...other then that just a slick looking theme that I can use my own backgrounds with.
    09-29-10 11:18 AM
    couple suggestions for themes. i am a huge sports fan so nfl and nhl themes be great. pittsburgh steelers and vancouver canucks if i may suggest specific themes.

thanks a bunch
    10-03-10 02:31 PM
    couple suggestions for themes. i am a huge sports fan so nfl and nhl themes be great. pittsburgh steelers and vancouver canucks if i may suggest specific themes.

thanks a bunch
    I'd second the Steelers theme... or a Penguins theme...
    10-03-10 03:31 PM
    I like tiny icons. BUT hate the huge banner also. With there was one with like 8 or 10 tiny icons and skinny banner so we can enjoy more wallpaper. (-: What cha got so far?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-10 08:59 PM
    PlayStation 3 XMB
    10-09-10 03:28 AM
    I would like an aquarium theme. I would like one that the fish move and you can feed. Preferable saltwater fish. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to create a theme with a pet dog that you feed and teach tricks. The same goes for cats. What are your thoughts?
    10-09-10 07:03 PM
    I would like an aquarium theme. I would like one that the fish move and you can feed. Preferable saltwater fish. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to create a theme with a pet dog that you feed and teach tricks. The same goes for cats. What are your thoughts?
    Is that a joke?

10-09-10 07:04 PM
    Seconding a PS UI

Also would love a mario one or a kriby one. I love old school games <3
    10-11-10 10:51 AM
    ooo my husband wants scarface or Halo
    10-11-10 10:52 AM
    I would like a pagan/wiccan theme or an earthy theme please

10-11-10 12:04 PM
    pleasee!!! i need a real cute theme for my torch i was thinkin HELLO KITTY
    10-12-10 01:55 AM
    A knicks or Yankees theme? I'd go for a sleek scarface one too
    10-12-10 01:46 PM
    Is there anyway you could make a clean and unique new york yankees theme or an oklahoma sooners football theme
    10-12-10 02:12 PM
    New England Patriots Theme!
    10-12-10 05:52 PM
    New England Patriots Theme!
    That would be Great!
    10-13-10 12:29 AM
    what would be really cool - an animated Stargate theme (based on SGU or SGA) e.g. where the phone dial pad would be a DHD and once dialed and connected you'd get the vortex and stable wormhole = your call is connected.........
    10-13-10 02:07 PM
    I would like to see...a theme with..

- no panels, simply 1 main "all" panel
    - default 5 icons on one row instead of 4
    - weather slot
    -drop down notification bar - only show calendar ... (remove missed calls or textes)

so far that's all I can think of...

Have you heard of appleberry for previous blackberrys? I'd say that theme had to be one of the best user friendly and looking themes out there.
    Yes, I agree. Perhaps just an "all" panel and if you scroll left you go to a full screen today messages panel (max # of items) and if you scroll right a full screen today calendar panel. I like the format of your wallpaper popup theme but don't particularly like the motion to get the today screen (and it is only for calendar items).

I used a theme called "BlackedOut" by imdaBold1 on my Bold 9000 that I liked:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/fr...kedout-441447/
    10-14-10 10:31 AM
79 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD