I am working on my first few Torch themes right now, and will be releasing them very shortly after DevCon 2010...

So what Torch themes would you like to see?

Let me know HERE and I will get to work making themes for you...
    09-19-10 03:53 AM
    I am working on my first few Torch themes right now, and will be releasing them very shortly after DevCon 2010...

Can you use SVG on the homescreen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-10 02:35 PM
    I will have to see what themes come out before I can even begin to wonder what I would want to see in a theme lol!

I am coming from a Bold 9000 and a theme was a must have so I can easily see what appointments I have and also mail/txt messages but with the new current OS6 theme that came pre-installed I can simply do that with a click of a button from the notification screen.

So pretty much does anybody know what we can expect to see from the themes about to be released?
    09-19-10 03:05 PM
    besides eye candy??

the same functionalities may become available in different formats..
    Im sure theme makers will get creative.. especially with the new OS6 capabilities..

this question will be better answered once theme maker software for OS6 is released.
    09-20-10 06:00 AM

I love 3GStorm theme, where it has 5 favorites icons in the bottom and other 5 usable button on top without icon, that's 10 functional things accessable from home screen without taking much space.

If you could make something like this I will really appreciate
    09-20-10 07:03 PM
    Smaller icons and more of them on the home screen. Full screen caller ID would be great for me!
    09-20-10 07:18 PM
    A very functional HTC Sense-style theme.
    09-20-10 07:36 PM
    I want/need a naked theme for the 9650 on OS 6.0
    09-21-10 12:27 PM
    HTC pleaseeeeeee. Really needs a clean screen with large clock and weather

09-23-10 01:57 PM
    I love the hidden trays the stock OS 6 theme has... but the top banner is STUPID huge. I want a minimalist banner. I don't know if it's doable with the fact everything in there is clickable, but, if it is possible that is what I want. I would love to see something that has completely different icons. I have always disliked the stock 'Berry icons.
    I do enjoy replica themes such as ones that replicate the WP7 or Android experience or even the iPhone UI (all the aesthetics of those devices with the functionality of BB heh)... but I also love it when people get totally creative.
    I have always enjoyed themes on previous BBs (such as the 9700 and 9000) with minimal home screen clutter and that's what I want on my Torch. So, wallpaper friendly, please.
    09-24-10 06:08 PM
    Wallpaper friendly, for sure. I want as little as possible on my home screen until I click the trackpad and this big screen is made to display background pictures .

Jim
    09-24-10 07:35 PM
    hey..i was wondering when were the themes for the torch will start to come up and finally i found this! thanks alot...i would really like it if you could make a DJ theme like the purevolume one or better if you get creative with it...thanks
    09-26-10 01:31 PM
    Its going to be a fun week coming up for the Torch users. If everything goes right RIM will release Theme Studio 6 for us to play with
    09-26-10 02:17 PM

Could you make a hello kitty one pls:]

09-26-10 09:23 PM
    some fashionable themes would be great. will it be possible?

ladygabrielle08
    Bum marketing - Discover with this free bum marketing tutorial how easy it is to make money online
    09-27-10 09:35 AM
    Wallpaper friendly, for sure. I want as little as possible on my home screen until I click the trackpad and this big screen is made to display background pictures .

Jim
    +1 Something like the Reverie D series would be ace!
    09-27-10 11:20 AM
    Theme bulider is out! Let's see some themes!

09-27-10 05:35 PM
    Theme bulider is out! Let's see some themes!

Check back in 3 hours...

09-27-10 06:38 PM
    Nice! Your my hero

09-27-10 06:47 PM
    I'm a simple man, make the blue highlighter black and throw in a nice weather slot in there and I'll be happy. And if there's a way to ditch at least the "downloads" panel, would be awesome too.

However, a solid HTC Sense/Android theme would rule.

09-27-10 09:06 PM
    I would like to see...a theme with..

- no panels, simply 1 main "all" panel
    - default 5 icons on one row instead of 4
    - weather slot
    -drop down notification bar - only show calendar ... (remove missed calls or textes)

so far that's all I can think of...

Have you heard of appleberry for previous blackberrys? I'd say that theme had to be one of the best user friendly and looking themes out there.
    Last edited by radlink14; 09-27-10 at 11:07 PM.
    09-27-10 11:05 PM
    something minimal- simply that will show off your wallpaper and allow hotkey? for weather and qL.
    09-28-10 09:12 AM

i would love a dallas cowboys theme. im a first time bb owner so it will be my first theme ever.
    09-28-10 09:32 AM
    i would love a dallas cowboys theme. im a first time bb owner so it will be my first theme ever.
    i had one on my 8820 that was pretty nice and i desperatly want one for my torch...im downloading theme studio now and see what i can come up with...wish me luck
    09-28-10 11:27 AM
    My question is what can be done? I'd love to see the possibilities...
    09-28-10 01:57 PM
79 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD