CRACKBERRY Store

APPWORLD Store *Coming soon*
    Last edited by sadosdesigns; 06-13-11 at 03:44 PM.
    06-03-11 05:21 PM
    I like the look of it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-11 09:08 PM
    Nice concept. Love the color schemes, very stylish. Good job. Will look forward to this

06-05-11 07:11 PM
    Looks very fun!

06-05-11 07:20 PM
    thnx.... working on the icons now and probably get a few testers after... SVG will be a problem most likely.. never good at them
    06-07-11 12:28 AM
    First off let me start by saying I am very happy to see that you decided to port this over to the 9800 and secondly this looks amazing way better then what I couldve scrapped together I can't wait to see the final product and if you need a tester It would be a privilege to be your guineapig lols

06-08-11 06:20 PM
    First off let me start by saying I am very happy to see that you decided to port this over to the 9800 and secondly this looks amazing way better then what I couldve scrapped together I can't wait to see the final product and if you need a tester It would be a privilege to be your guineapig lols

sounds good.. almost done with the whole thing other than the SVG and some touch ups.. whats ur email to send u the link at when im ready?
    06-08-11 10:59 PM
    Great theme sados i just like pokemon , and if you need any testers I am ready
    06-09-11 12:02 AM
    I remember this from the Storm!!

Can we get it for the touchpad devices? (Bold 9650 OS6)??
    06-09-11 01:19 AM
    sounds good.. almost done with the whole thing other than the SVG and some touch ups.. whats ur email to send u the link at when im ready?

Its [email protected] and I'm excited to see how things turn out!

06-09-11 12:30 PM
    links sent for testing.. let me know here for anything.
    06-10-11 06:56 PM
    Please resend did not receive an email..:/

06-11-11 12:48 AM
    sent it again.. check also ur spam box
    06-11-11 01:05 AM
    Can I test it, my email is a_ramadi @ hotmail.com
    06-11-11 02:06 AM
    so, will we see this for non-touch OS6 bold devices???
    06-11-11 04:32 AM
    Hey Sados,

Thanks for sending me the link, but it is kind of weird because when I installed it my whole phone kept getting stuck and I couldn't do anything until I removed the cod files trough bbsak, Do you think this has something to do with my OS, and btw did you make it using the Gold theme studio, cuz when I also installed brisk v3 the same exact thing happened, So I think it may be with my OS
    06-11-11 06:17 AM
    sent it again.. check also ur spam box
    OMG just dl the theme eventhough its still in testing waters this concept is AMAZING way better then I have anticipated I love the icon selection you went with the only suggestion if anything I would recomend is I know its a bbstudio thingy where landscape isn't working but would also bring fullest out of this theme if that change is possible but regardless this is a very playful and vibrant theme I will be updating you with any glitches or such I find thank you once again for porting this over and send me the link

Last edited by Mr.Peco; 06-11-11 at 04:20 PM.
    06-11-11 03:09 PM
    Hey Sados,

Thanks for sending me the link, but it is kind of weird because when I installed it my whole phone kept getting stuck and I couldn't do anything until I removed the cod files trough bbsak, Do you think this has something to do with my OS, and btw did you make it using the Gold theme studio, cuz when I also installed brisk v3 the same exact thing happened, So I think it may be with my OS
    yah try updating ur OS that could be the problem then.. i am using the Gold edition.
    06-11-11 08:24 PM
    OMG just dl the theme eventhough its still in testing waters this concept is AMAZING way better then I have anticipated I love the icon selection you went with the only suggestion if anything I would recomend is I know its a bbstudio thingy where landscape isn't working but would also bring fullest out of this theme if that change is possible but regardless this is a very playful and vibrant theme I will be updating you with any glitches or such I find thank you once again for porting this over and send me the link

all the icons that i could customize ive done already... unless u r talkin bout the outgoing and incoming calls and such which those i didnt touch
    06-11-11 08:26 PM
    all the icons that i could customize ive done already... unless u r talkin bout the outgoing and incoming calls and such which those i didnt touch
    Lols my apologies I forgot to do a battery pulls haha and there are duplicates of whatever the 1st app is on the menu

06-12-11 05:37 AM
    yah thats why i had said that it was a temporary SVG.. ok will be sending u an updated version... most likely completed cause i wont be doin 2 versions as i had originally stated.. so if it works with no problems then u got ur copy right there.. also the homescreen wont be trackpad capable so touchscreen only... and for porting to Bold devices no clue yet.. just focusing on Torch themes now.. and maybe Storms in some time..
    06-12-11 07:55 PM
    yah thats why i had said that it was a temporary SVG.. ok will be sending u an updated version... most likely completed cause i wont be doin 2 versions as i had originally stated.. so if it works with no problems then u got ur copy right there.. also the homescreen wont be trackpad capable so touchscreen only... and for porting to Bold devices no clue yet.. just focusing on Torch themes now.. and maybe Storms in some time..

Thank you once again for porting this and as of now there are no problems but I was wondering if there was anyway to fix it to where its full landscape?

06-13-11 03:15 AM
    not at the moment... maybe if i do an upgrade to it some time later on.. wanna finish up other projects first..
    06-13-11 01:03 PM
    OS 7 icons? Possibility?

06-13-11 01:12 PM
    OS 7 icons? Possibility?

was thinking of using them originally but they dont work well with the themes colors..
    06-13-11 01:53 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD