Vibrance is one theme that leads the pack in the use of colors and vivid detail. My goal was to use very bright colors but actually making it look good and not over saturated. I used green primarily as the key ingredient to make sure the user feels like a bit of nature encompasses the general feel of the theme. I wanted to keep a bit of the stock look with an added touch of color and using the custom battery and signal meter really helps this stand out above the rest. The icons alone allow for a different look. We used a feel of glass and transparent to allow your custom wallpaper to shine through the icons which will make the theme more customized to the user and their experience. Try out Vibrance today and see why the name just fits!

Features:

• One of the first themes out for the 9800 device
    • Custom Transparent Glass Icons
    • Transparent Drawer Background
    • Custom Battery and Signal Meters
    • Custom Text Hidden Through the Theme
    • Custom Data Icons
    • Attention to Detail where other themes ignore

Minimum Requirements:

Torch 9800
    Display Dimensions

360�480
    Operating System
    6.0 Touch Screen

Use vibrance4all for a 25% discount!!

Last edited by Carbon Coupe; 09-28-10 at 05:12 PM.
    09-28-10 05:37 AM
    The purchase link isn't working for me...anyone else having luck?
    This theme looks great btw.
    09-28-10 08:35 AM
    I gave this theme a try and it's a nice variance from the stock theme with icon changes, highlighting changes, and call screen change while still keeping the OS6 functions. But there is one problem: The wallpaper gets distorted when you scroll down on the "ALL" screen.

Home screen icons down (no problem):

Home screen icons visible (no problem):

Home screen icons when I scroll down (wallpaper distorted):

Other than this wallpaper distortion problem, it's a good first theme attempt for the Torch.
    Last edited by tellsells; 09-28-10 at 11:24 AM.
    09-28-10 08:52 AM
    The purchase link isn't working for me...anyone else having luck?
    This theme looks great btw.
    I adjusted the purchase link. Giver it another try. Thanks.
    09-28-10 10:30 AM
    I gave this theme a try and it's a nice variance from the stock theme with icon changes, highlighting changes, and call screen change while still keeping the OS6 functions. But there is one problem: The wallpaper gets distorted when you scroll down on the "ALL" screen.

Home screen icons down (no problem):

Home screen icons visible (no problem):

Home screen icons when I scroll down (wallpaper distorted):

Other than this wallpaper distortion problem, it's a good first theme attempt for the Torch.
    This will get fixed as soon as they fix it in the beta software � For some reason heir new software bugs out and does this and it has nothing to do with anything I did � I will update as soon as they fix this issue�
    09-28-10 03:22 PM
    I would love to purchase this theme but would love to see one small change. Is there anyway you can replace the magnifying glass with a slot for a weather app?
    09-28-10 04:46 PM
    If you use BerryWeather you can make your own weather slot for any theme:

09-28-10 05:42 PM

yeah that looks awesome - deff kudos on the wallpaper!
    09-29-10 03:01 AM

That sun is the weather app?? Wow, I didnt take a second look thinking it was real. Must look strange at night. hehe
    09-30-10 05:55 AM
    wow ! cool theme..

does it offer a sms preview ? and a calendar preview?
    09-30-10 07:09 AM
    I have a couple of themes for my Torch already and this is one of my favorites. But I have no Media icons. Anyone else having this problem?

Oh, and my wallpaper is fine, doesn't get distorted.
    09-30-10 12:44 PM
    I have the wallpaper issue when scrolling also. Plus when going from portrait to landscape, the top connections bar shows the stock wallpaper behind it instead of the wallpaper being used.

09-30-10 02:38 PM
    I am such a color fan... gotta have this one. Thanks for the discount!
    09-30-10 03:34 PM
    wow ! cool theme..

does it offer a sms preview ? and a calendar preview?
    Not yet.
    10-03-10 03:19 PM
    I have the wallpaper issue when scrolling also. Plus when going from portrait to landscape, the top connections bar shows the stock wallpaper behind it instead of the wallpaper being used.

Thats kind of a cool effect with the green wally.

We will be puttin the screws to TB6 to try and fix this stuff, add new features and port some of our other themes. All in due time.
    10-03-10 03:22 PM
    I have a couple of themes for my Torch already and this is one of my favorites. But I have no Media icons. Anyone else having this problem?

Oh, and my wallpaper is fine, doesn't get distorted.
    Im curious, do you have any other themes on there yet? Have you looked for your media icons on the hidden layer?? Im sure you've done a reboot after installation, not sure if you have to, dont have a Torch.
    10-03-10 03:26 PM
    Im curious, do you have any other themes on there yet? Have you looked for your media icons on the hidden layer?? Im sure you've done a reboot after installation, not sure if you have to, dont have a Torch.
    media tab icons are removed if there is a weblink in the theme

bit random but thats the reason
    10-13-10 12:01 PM
    media tab icons are removed if there is a weblink in the theme

bit random but thats the reason
    Interesting. Thanks for the heads up on that one.
    10-13-10 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD