A new theme I'm working on with a slider. Click on the right side to hide the dock. Click on the dock edge to reveal. Theme is currently all gray screens. I like the wallpaper I'm using here. It's stock BB wallpaper. I will be updating this one. Landscape screen is blank for now. Thoughts?

__________________________________________________ _______________

Updated 11:40 pm, Jan 18 2011
    Added today items to landscape.

Updated 1:29 am, Jan 19 2011
    Updated screen colors with blue marble.

OTA download link:
    http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/3j40W7

Updated/Changed 3:34 pm, Jan 19 2011
    I'm shelving this for now. In the mean time, I've made a version without the slider. It's called Clear I'm having difficulty getting the navigation right with the slider. So here's a standard version along the lines I was originally thinking.

OTA download link for Clear
    http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/z1uv7r
    __________________________________________________ _______

I like this wallpaper on the homescreen.

Last edited by KEB64; 01-19-11 at 06:36 PM.
    cmtangoe likes this.
    01-18-11 03:47 PM
    The theme this super hi just hope to see it finished, thank you very much for sharing
    01-18-11 06:59 PM
    this looks very nice!
    01-18-11 07:45 PM
    Vertical = HAWT!!
    01-18-11 11:59 PM
    Need Today screen! Perhaps on landscape mode?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-11 12:25 AM
    I'd love the calendar on landscape
    01-19-11 12:32 AM
    I can't download this right now for some strange reason but it looks interesting. Will keep an eye on it.
    01-19-11 01:18 AM
    Finally got it downloaded.

I like the simplicity of this theme. Would be nice if there was something other than the gray background in Landscape and app screen. Also as a suggestion, can the battery/network bar be integrated with the date/time bar in portrait like it is in landscape?

Other than that, awesome work. Keep it up

01-19-11 02:21 AM
    The theme this super hi just hope to see it finished, thank you very much for sharing
    Thank you and you're welcome.
    01-19-11 02:44 AM
    this looks very nice!
    Thank you.
    01-19-11 02:45 AM
    Vertical = HAWT!!
    Thanks!
    01-19-11 02:45 AM
    Need Today screen! Perhaps on landscape mode?

Check out the update.
    01-19-11 02:46 AM
    I'd love the calendar on landscape
    Updated.
    01-19-11 02:47 AM
    Finally got it downloaded.

I like the simplicity of this theme. Would be nice if there was something other than the gray background in Landscape and app screen.
    I'm not sure what to use. I was tinkering with Gimp to make my own and didn't come up with anything yet. Do you have anything I can use?
    Also as a suggestion, can the battery/network bar be integrated with the date/time bar in portrait like it is in landscape?
    The update fixes this, right? I'm not sure what it was like before.
    Other than that, awesome work. Keep it up

Thank you for the feedback and compliments.
    01-19-11 02:51 AM
    Hey man, I really like this theme. I feel with some work it could be real great. Any other features you plan on adding to it right now? Trackpad on the home screen, all hot spots go to somewhere (like the network icon) and stuff like that? It's really nice to look at and I hope you develope this into something that remains as visually simple but with more than meets the eye to it. Other than that, great work!

01-19-11 05:42 AM
    I like the way you've updated the theme.
    01-19-11 05:52 AM
    Hey man, I really like this theme. I feel with some work it could be real great. Any other features you plan on adding to it right now? Trackpad on the home screen, all hot spots go to somewhere (like the network icon) and stuff like that? It's really nice to look at and I hope you develope this into something that remains as visually simple but with more than meets the eye to it. Other than that, great work!

Thanks for the feedback. I'd like to see the navigation work better too. I let Themebuilder automatically add the nav. I'll have to do it manually instead. This is exactly the kind of feedback I like!
    01-19-11 06:09 AM
    Hi, I like to see more user-selected app in the second screen, thank you very much for the theme ................ Greetings
    01-19-11 02:51 PM
    im using this at the moment and i was thinking what if you try to creat one with just titles/names of the applications. as i slide the vertical slide i thought it wud be nice to just see titles not icons so that i can still see through my wallpaper.
    just an idea, if its possible
    tnx
    01-19-11 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD