Ive purchased and downloaded a lot of themes in my life (Pearl8110, Bold9000, Bold9700 and finally Torch9800). But I never notice an ugly syndrom like in Torch-themes (please excuse my unprofessional diction- Im no themebuilder and english is not my mother-tongue):
    when you slide up the appscreen (themes in "default-style") normally you can still see the preinstalled or individual uploaded wallpaper throughout the (transparent) bar/popup. But when you are beginning to scroll the icons/trigger or move the cursor something nasty happens- the wall becomes minced, blurred, shifted... This happens to some free and premium themes. This could occur cause the themebuilder have to accept the not fully developed Thememaker 6 (beta)... But I have also themes installed, which dominate this problem and show the wallpaper unaffected!
    Therefore I`m very disappointed (expressly) of the "professional" themebuilder, who sell this very annoying and halfhearted work, cause it seems possible to create decent themes!

Im really hacked off this hidden flaw and this unfair game of the vendors...
    01-04-11 03:24 AM
    this occurs when the developer changes the opacity of the tray element. for it to look `right` you can only have either the default colour and opacity, or a solid colour. being fair its not the developers fault more a bug in TB6, but all of mine are default opacity so this issue doesnt occur
    anon2100101 likes this.
    01-04-11 05:19 AM
    this occurs when the developer changes the opacity of the tray element. for it to look `right` you can only have either the default colour and opacity, or a solid colour. being fair its not the developers fault more a bug in TB6, but all of mine are default opacity so this issue doesnt occur
    Thanx for your explanatory answer... I can confirm that some of my themes are working perfectly... And I know about the "problems" with the beta of TB6.... Thanx!
    01-04-11 06:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD