Ummmm so I was thinking about going to by this, but it doesn't show as 1.99. Checked back to you original thread and you say "on sale til 1/31/2010"...lol. Anyway that could be fixed/extended?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-11 08:51 PM
    I made the same mistake, it is 1.99 when you go to checkout. I asked the same question. LOL
    01-26-11 09:32 PM
    phenyx - it is 1.99 storm/bold/torch should all be for 1.99 (for some reason its showing as 2.49)

continue on with the purchase, it will show as 1.99

sorry for that... Mobihand issue I guess
    01-26-11 09:33 PM
    Wonderful theme. Hv used it since my bold and now on torch. Would like to highlight a point. On the call window when the call is ON the battery icon and call icon on top side are cutoff partially. But when call is hung up it shows properly.have the .0933 version.

01-27-11 07:49 AM
    yeah.. I know. I cant seem to figure out why?

does this do that on any other theme!??? driving me nuts!
    01-27-11 08:26 AM
    phenyx - it is 1.99 storm/bold/torch should all be for 1.99 (for some reason its showing as 2.49)

continue on with the purchase, it will show as 1.99

sorry for that... Mobihand issue I guess
    Ah okay thanks!! love how dedicated you are to the theme!!

01-27-11 10:44 AM
    Hey Static,

First off, totally awesome theme! I really appreciate your responsiveness to our feedback, and time spend putting out so many updates this week!

I have noticed a few things on the lock screen for your next release:
    • The last line of the owner information is cut off.
    • When the on-screen keyboard is displayed, the lines and boxes appear compressed or squished.

I've attached screenshots of both.

Thanks again!
    01-27-11 05:06 PM
    i have no clue how to fix the keyboard issue.... I will ask some other devs.

Also, maybe when TB6 B2 releases (soon) I can get some of these issues fixed easier
    01-27-11 06:16 PM
    I love this theme and hopefully with the release of TB6 will allow StaticFX and all other builders to fix some of the issues due to TB6 beta.

Love showing off my Tron theme to all of my friends.
    01-28-11 04:14 AM
    The new TB6 (if this is the real release) doesnt fix any of the major issues... of course

I have fixed the call banner and changed the font for the date icon to fit into the theme... 1.5 is up.
    01-28-11 08:29 AM
    The new TB6 (if this is the real release) doesnt fix any of the major issues... of course

I have fixed the call banner and changed the font for the date icon to fit into the theme... 1.5 is up.
    I don't want to be a stickler, but it seems the calendar icon was reset when you updated to 1.5. I didn't get a chance to test the other things yet.

01-28-11 09:50 AM
    Thanks for another great release!

It appears that when wifi is active and the "blackberry data dotted icon" disappears, that it actually pops up by the weather icon on portrait and landscape...
    Last edited by mmm-mike; 01-28-11 at 10:12 AM.
    01-28-11 10:07 AM
    @sephir... did you try a batt pull?

mike - can you confirm the calendar icon issue?
    ... and.. are you kidding? how the heck am I supposed to fix that!???? lol
    tb6 B2 has turned out to be NO better the Beta1... great.
    01-28-11 10:24 AM
    I'm having the same issues with the calender and the blackberry dotted symbol issue wasn't present on 1.4. The icon moves from the bottom right of the screen to the top right
    01-28-11 10:35 AM
    right... ok.. so the new TB6 now screws up the date icon and the BB icon. The BB icon is very strange since that is supposed to be part of the network label.

let me see what I can do
    01-28-11 10:37 AM
    Thanks!
    01-28-11 10:41 AM
    it seems that the 4 dots appear where the default WIFI icon is placed... i will tweak and see what happens.
    01-28-11 11:05 AM
    Hey Seamonkey, how do you show the "owner" when u lock your screen ?
    I already wrote my name and info but the never showed up after i lock the screen..

Static, I never had any problems with the BB-icon right next to 3G.. It stays on the bottom right

btw did u want to put in the original BB calendar icon back ? cuz thats what i have after i DL the 1.5

to all, what app should i use for printscreen ?

Hey Static,

First off, totally awesome theme! I really appreciate your responsiveness to our feedback, and time spend putting out so many updates this week!

I have noticed a few things on the lock screen for your next release:
    • The last line of the owner information is cut off.
    • When the on-screen keyboard is displayed, the lines and boxes appear compressed or squished.

I've attached screenshots of both.

Thanks again!
    01-28-11 11:19 AM
    Try using screen muncher free... lots of adds but it does the job!
    01-28-11 11:34 AM
    @vick... no the calendar is a mistake. Its changed in TB but doesnt want to export.

also, try BBMCP or BBSAK for screenprint. PC based software, just hook up your BB and you can capture the screen (among MANY other useful things)
    01-28-11 12:59 PM
    Any eta on a new update? Or a way to go back to 1.4 as the BlackBerry dots are bugging the heck outta me... Thanks.
    01-28-11 06:37 PM
    Eta is unknown.... I can at least release 1.6 to fix that. 1.61 will be for the calendar.

01-28-11 09:59 PM
    Amazing theme, I just updated torch to .448 os, and the calender has returned to the defualt icon, even after several batt pulls, and the icons on the app switch screen are not lined up anymore. Anyway, great work. Just thought I would let you know.

Btw I have verision 1.5 installed

01-28-11 11:07 PM
    unfortunately there is nothing i can do about the app switcher screen. The date icon is a new issue with the new theme builder.

working on it.
    01-28-11 11:20 PM
    Eta is unknown.... I can at least release 1.6 to fix that. 1.61 will be for the calendar.

Excellent! Thanks!
    01-29-11 12:54 PM
121 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD