i tested the WiFi error that mike is reporting, and mine is changing as it should. when it initially connected it stated the "connecting to grid," and after i connected and was using it to surf web pages, it stated "grid link active"

(note, this was done on a university wireless, which required me to sign in to gain full internet access. it stated "grid link active" after i signed in and was successfully connected to the wireless)

I am getting the same thing that mike is reporting about the call screen and battery. the battery is fine while the call is placing, but once the other person picks up, the battery jumps up, and the phone icon to the right of it is cut off.
    01-25-11 02:16 PM
    grrrrr!!! lol

ok Mike... check the wifi icon in the app screen and let me know (or in browser.. or wherever it shows the default. is it greyed or not)

I will tweak some more.... lol
    01-25-11 02:30 PM
    GRID LINK ACTIVE!!!!

I had to go and delete the saved wifi profile and connect as a new profile! Strange...

I suppose my concern is with the BBM msgs in the BBM list only are being cut off on the bottom still and because of the non bolded font its difficult to tell which messages are new. Oh yeah and the R and D thing
    Last edited by mmm-mike; 01-25-11 at 02:56 PM.
    01-25-11 02:48 PM
    I'll be DLing this theme on sunday, I hope! Have been having problems (where I am at the moment - not phone or link). I'm so excited!

StaticFX - It's sounds frustrating with all the problems coming up but thanks for the hard work you are putting in. I can't wait to try it out myself. I hope the new TB is out soon because I'd hate for you to stop making themes for the Torch if they are going to be as neat and unique as this!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-11 04:49 PM
    Even with all the minor issues that Static has been tweaking, this theme is AWESOME!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!
    01-25-11 05:26 PM
    Yeah very cool theme. Everything works on mine fine

Last edited by kccman; 01-25-11 at 06:31 PM.
    01-25-11 05:38 PM
    Static,

Great job so far bro...
    couple questions / requests i guess:

1. Can you make BBM, BBM group, FB, and etc show up under the MSGCNTR -> MESSAGE ? (not just emails)
    or is that the TB6 problem ?

2. Could you show the dates above the time ? like "Monday, January 1 2011" or however the standard is... Instead of just saying "Calendar"

Thanks a lot !!
    01-25-11 05:50 PM
    Ok TOTALLY throwing this out there but it would be pretty RAD if when you are charging, the battery meter disc would have some type of animation where it pulses or something... OMG!
    01-25-11 08:58 PM
    Vick.. The msg cntr has email calendar and sms. Nit sure if there is enough demand to change sms to bbm.
    Do u have the calendar in the first slot? That slot is designed for a weather app so it shows the current conditions. U can get to the calendar in the msg cntr ao u don't need it on the homescreen...

As far as battery charging animation its not possible... Sorry oto.

otothez likes this.
    01-25-11 09:43 PM
    Vick.. The msg cntr has email calendar and sms. Nit sure if there is enough demand to change sms to bbm.
    Do u have the calendar in the first slot? That slot is designed for a weather app so it shows the current conditions. U can get to the calendar in the msg cntr ao u don't need it on the homescreen...

As far as battery charging animation its not possible... Sorry oto.

Ok I knew I was asking for a bit much LOL. But what about Vick's suggestion about the date? I wouldn't mind seeing it under the time in MM/DD/YYYY format. Berryweather is perfect above the time.
    01-25-11 10:02 PM
    Completely loving this theme.
    01-26-11 03:46 AM
    Static,

Great job so far bro...
    couple questions / requests i guess:

1. Can you make BBM, BBM group, FB, and etc show up under the MSGCNTR -> MESSAGE ? (not just emails)
    or is that the TB6 problem ?

2. Could you show the dates above the time ? like "Monday, January 1 2011" or however the standard is... Instead of just saying "Calendar"

Thanks a lot !!
    wait... can anyone confirm that putting facebook in a today item actually works?

on a side note: you cant "add" other items to messages through TB.. maybe you can in the device settings?
    01-26-11 07:15 AM
    sexy! keep the awesome themes coming!
    01-26-11 08:13 AM
    Upgraded to 1.3!!! Awesome seeing the date! Only minor detail now is that the slot below weather, when selected, the text overlaps the date... See below...

01-26-11 10:32 AM
    Love the theme. With the newest version, there is text overlapping. On the calendar iicon and when right side is highlighted overlap with date.

I'll add screen shots when I get to a computer.
    01-26-11 10:32 AM
    LOLL I seriously forgot that text was there. Will move it down. lol

sorry all!
    01-26-11 11:20 AM
    another thing, before you release another update, Static.

the calendar says "sys date" which overlaps the actual date that displays.
    01-26-11 11:22 AM
    another thing, before you release another update, Static.

the calendar says "sys date" which overlaps the actual date that displays.
    Here's what seph is talking about

Last edited by otothez; 01-26-11 at 11:58 AM.
    01-26-11 11:50 AM
    whoops.. i used the storm icon sorry.
    01-26-11 12:02 PM
    Static, BBM R & D still a bit hard to read

Last edited by otothez; 01-26-11 at 12:34 PM.
    01-26-11 12:19 PM
    HAHAHAHAHA - ok im killin myself here...

I forgot to actually CHANGE the images. I edited them, but never changed it in TB.

1.4 coming soon'
    01-26-11 12:39 PM
    HAHAHAHAHA - ok im killin myself here...

I forgot to actually CHANGE the images. I edited them, but never changed it in TB.

1.4 coming soon'
    Its alright sir!!! Glad to help anyway I can!!

01-26-11 12:42 PM
    just downloaded 1.4 and it's looking a lot better! the date issue has been fixed, and the BBM checkmarks look a lot easier.

the call screen is still a little wonky, however. the battery still jumps up when the other person picks up the phone. getting screen muncher now so i can upload a pic of what i mean.
    01-26-11 01:00 PM
    just downloaded 1.4 and it's looking a lot better! the date issue has been fixed, and the BBM checkmarks look a lot easier.

the call screen is still a little wonky, however. the battery still jumps up when the other person picks up the phone. getting screen muncher now so i can upload a pic of what i mean.
    Yes this theme is ALMOST

PER...
    FEC...
    TION!!!

01-26-11 01:06 PM
    Latest screenmuncher, love how organized this looks!!!

WELCOME TO MY GRiD!!!

01-26-11 05:19 PM
121 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD