I am looking for a ZEN theme for the Blackberry Torch which uses the ne OS7 icons.

Only 4 apps on bottom of home screen.

Top banner to have only the clock (centered), profiles on the left and network on the right. I don't want the date or battery meter as i have notification icon app for that and the calendar icon already has the date on it and it's one of my 4 homescreen apps. ant the banner to be as small as possible as to maximize wall paper space.

love to have a settings folder (like the one in OS5) but made to look like the music, app and games folders on OS7 but in green of course.

Obviously this is a complicated request but if you don't ask you don't recieve. Hops somebody can help.

I did find a theme that comes close but has 8 homescreen icons and has date and battery on top banner.

I will gladly donate or pay for my request once theme is created.
    07-06-11 09:07 AM
    i am looking for a zen theme for the blackberry torch which uses the ne os7 icons.

Top banner to have only the clock (centered), profiles on the left and network on the right. I don't want the date or battery meter as i have notification icon app for that and the calendar icon already has the date on it and it's one of my 4 homescreen apps. Ant the banner to be as small as possible as to maximize wall paper space.

Love to have a settings folder (like the one in os5) but made to look like the music, app and games folders on os7 but in green of course.

Obviously this is a complicated request but if you don't ask you don't recieve. Hops somebody can help.

I did find a theme that comes close but has 8 homescreen icons and has date and battery on top banner.

.............pm sent
    07-06-11 09:52 AM
    I am looking for a ZEN theme for the Blackberry Torch which uses the ne OS7 icons.

Top banner to have only the clock (centered), profiles on the left and network on the right. I don't want the date or battery meter as i have notification icon app for that and the calendar icon already has the date on it and it's one of my 4 homescreen apps. ant the banner to be as small as possible as to maximize wall paper space.

love to have a settings folder (like the one in OS5) but made to look like the music, app and games folders on OS7 but in green of course.

>>>>>>pm sent
    07-06-11 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD