Please let me know which Torch 9800 themes support the trackpad and if they are free.

Thanks.

-Rich
    03-09-11 11:18 AM
    Really, I have yet to install a theme that doesn't support the trackpad.
    I don't even think I've tried one that didn't support it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-11 11:33 AM
    Yea same- my new favorite is Gi-phone, its amazing and free!

03-09-11 11:38 AM
    You mean you can select any icon on the screen using the trackpad?
    I will download one now. The last time I had a BB (Torch) the beta version of Theme Builder was only available and it did not support the the trackpad.

Thanks.

-Rich

Really, I have yet to install a theme that doesn't support the trackpad.
    I don't even think I've tried one that didn't support it.

03-09-11 11:46 AM
    Yep, all of the themes I use, free or paid, have support for trackpad navigation.
    Gi-phone by GDK is a great and free theme like stated above.

03-09-11 11:51 AM
    All of mine should support trackpad. Almost all are free.
    nololos likes this.
    03-09-11 11:52 AM
    I believe that any theme made or updated with the newer version of Themebuilder can support trackpad on homescreen.
    03-09-11 11:56 AM
    I cant believe it!!! You search for FREE themes with trackpad-support? I could understand this wish in connection with premium-themes to avoid waste of money... But FREE themes?!?! Are you to lazy to read the description of the themebuilders? Are you to busy to install/download a theme, to check it out and (maybe) delete it again? There are MANY themes with trackpad-support in this thread available... A little bit of effort seems appropriate to me...

03-09-11 12:14 PM
    Hey buddy, are you out of a job? Has the recession hit you so bad that you have to be totally RUDE?

I did some searching last week but I did notice notice any statements mentioning trackpad support. For instance, if you go to -

http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/fr...esigns-592046/

I couldnt find any mention of trackpad support. I did not read all 129 current posts.

BTW, I just got my Torch last night and I didn't have a chance to download any themes until 30 minutes ago.

-Rich

I cant believe it!!! You search for FREE themes with trackpad-support? I could understand this wish in connection with premium-themes to avoid waste of money... But FREE themes?!?! Are you to lazy to read the description of the themebuilders? Are you to busy to install/download a theme, to check it out and (maybe) delete it again? There are MANY themes with trackpad-support in this thread available... A little bit of effort seems appropriate to me...

03-09-11 12:39 PM
    I believe that any theme made or updated with the newer version of Themebuilder can support trackpad on homescreen.
    Some of us figured out trackpad & landscape Long before beta2.......
    nololos likes this.
    03-09-11 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD