what are your permissions set to? I was using one of curve1967's themes and I ended up screwing with the permissions and now I cant get the theme to work. It wont even show up in my list of themes.

help please

TIA
    01-03-11 10:52 AM
    connections > custom
    usb - allow
    bluetooth - allow
    phone - prompt
    location data - prompt
    internet - allow
    wifi - allow

interactions > custom
    cros app comms - allow
    device settings - allow
    media - allow
    app managemtn - allow
    themes - allow
    input simulation - deny
    browser filtering - deny
    recording - prompt
    security timer reste - deny
    display info while locked - deny

user data > allow

themes are not the same as apps, and every single one will have the same permission setup which is totally out of the developers reach. you dont ever need to change a themes permissions
    Last edited by BBThemes; 01-03-11 at 11:40 AM.
    01-03-11 11:14 AM
    cool, thanks! My only question is that I have a couple more items to set than what you have listed.
    01-03-11 11:22 AM
    cool, thanks! My only question is that I have a couple more items to set than what you have listed.
    which items under which category?
    01-03-11 11:32 AM
    connections- server network

interacrtions- device settings
    01-03-11 11:36 AM
    oops, I bet i see what i did. Are you referring to the permissions in the theme itself, where Im talking about permissions for the phone/apps. oh crap lol

EDIT: looks like I need the default permissions for the phone now too.
    Last edited by Harry_Yambag; 01-03-11 at 11:40 AM.
    01-03-11 11:38 AM
    hmm, not sure on server network, device settings is allow though (just updated other post) what id say is if you have any other theme just look at that (or download another free one) if your ever stuck. as i say us theme developers cant touch stuff like that, so it`ll always be the same for every single theme
    01-03-11 11:41 AM
    I think I was adjusting the device permissions and not the themes. any idea on what the default permissions for the device are?
    01-03-11 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD