I use my torch for business mostly. I would love to find a theme that shows my recent messages (email and texts), my calendar and my call log. If I can see these all on my main screen I would be ready to roll.

On my Curve, I was using BB Dimension Today. I would love to find its twin for the torch.

I pull the email and the calendar from MS Outlook.

Any advice?
    12-16-10 11:35 PM
    Since any 3rd party theme right now is buggy since the RIM Theme Builder is still in beta, I recommend just tapping on the notification area between the sound profile and search icons. A dropdown will appear with your next 3 entries in your calendar, 3 unopened messsages and 3 missed calls.
    12-17-10 08:36 AM
    bbt makes the best themes (slate, metro).. but even with those, i'd still choose the default theme until a better theme builder is out.
    12-17-10 08:45 AM
    I made a free "Basic Today" Theme which may meet your needs:
    Karens BlackBerry Themes - Basic Today 9800

Also 7 different color-accented versions of that theme (also free, of course):
    Karens BlackBerry Themes - Basic Today Color Accented (7 options) 9800

These are for installation directly from your BlackBerry browser.
    12-17-10 11:21 AM
    So if everything reports to Messages, why is the default theme not sufficient as it already does what you are looking for? The trick is reporting everything to Messages and just clicking on the notification area.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-10 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD