01-26-11 11:05 AM
27 12
tools
    nololos,
    What is your idea of your "perfect theme"? I'm ready to start a new one. I do have a couple requests. Still mulling them over. What are your ideas?
    Hi! Um...A BIG clock. (Us old ladies need to know what time to take our arthritis meds)
    I LOVE your Today message theme Focus...its great I but maybe more smaller icons on the bottom can you do 7 or 8? That way the wall shows. Rather than 2 rows...blocks out wallpaper.

Trackpad and touch screen usable
    Weather slot (We all need to show off these fancy weather icons)
    The theme Etheria is pretty nice and perfect for me...I use either Focus or Etheria all the time...
    Highlight in a green or purple. (I am actually a little sick of pink)
    User defined fonts.
    Wow! BIG list. That's my idea of a perfect them, Kirk.
    Would be great if you can do it. I again will declare my undying love for you and maybe send you some homemade cookies.
    01-26-11 09:32 AM
    Post your top 5 free torch themes and by the end of next week i will combine the best parts from those themes and make the greatest theme EVER! So post your theme and what you like best about it!!!!!!
    p.s: the theme will be absolutly ***FREE***FREE****
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the Merry Christmas theme by curve 1967. Cute xmas custom icons and santa/reindeer sleigh hourglass. Would love to have more themes with such detail. Also like when a different font is used in the drop down today feature, so you can see all pertinent info. Another fav is the Louis Vutton Blk on themes4bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-11 11:05 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD