Post your top 5 free torch themes and by the end of next week i will combine the best parts from those themes and make the greatest theme EVER! So post your theme and what you like best about it!!!!!!
    p.s: the theme will be absolutly ***FREE***FREE****
    01-24-11 06:43 PM
    I am trying to get my name out so that's why i am going to make it free. Also send me ideas for themes!
    01-24-11 07:00 PM
    Names? Or what we actually like about them?
    For me there isnt my perfect them thats free yet.....
    01-24-11 07:56 PM
    okay then post the free themes you think are alright and ill combine them and make a good theme!!
    01-24-11 08:16 PM
    My favorite free themes would be:
    Meridian (by pootermobile)
    B-Black (by gdekock74B)

these are the only free themes that I've found worth keeping.
    01-24-11 08:26 PM
    i like htc revolution by guzzl3r (large clock)
    IheartU by sados (words are cool as icons)
    Coxe by thaqueencami (hidden or shown icons)

user friendly font

bummer those weren't free, oh well, don't have any free ones i guess :[
    01-24-11 09:24 PM
    1). So Far from all the free theme that i've seen Honeyberry by WJD designs is the best. What i like the most about this theme is the look ( Really original) and the intuitive fonctionalities. Look at it and it will really inspire you. (Bad syde of that theme: the icons are not that great, landscape mode is a mess). But is a GREAT theme even whith those inperfections.
    2). G Droid 3.0 Dark today by GDK designs. Also a great theme (nice Icons).
    3). N theme. What i like about that theme is the quick acesse to the most important items (since the main screen hold 12 items plus the usual ones (clock, manage connection ect.))
    4). The last one is 18 from KEB 64 this theme could be the best if only it has a vertical sliding
    Hope i help you.
    I must thank you because usualy love themes whithout asking why and by trying to help you it makes me realyse why i really appreciate them.
    01-24-11 09:52 PM
    I'm a real big fan of themes with the HTC styled clocks.
    swdoro likes this.
    01-24-11 10:00 PM
    'N'

'Touch of Grey'

'18'

'21'

'Titanium Custom Blue 8 User Dock'

Im a sucker for today themes....mainly because it shows your appointments in the home screen instead of 5 mins before it.
    01-24-11 11:54 PM
    'N'

Im a sucker for today themes....mainly because it shows your appointments in the home screen instead of 5 mins before it.
    !!?!! You still have that theme!

Thats a pleasure to read!
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 01-25-11 at 12:07 AM.
    01-25-11 12:03 AM
    I LOVE LOVE a big HTC clock.

Next, it has to be wallpaper friendly. I like having a few icons on main screen. HATE OS6 UI themes.

My favorite themes are Kirks 18, HTC Revolution by guzzl3r and elycruz's HTC incredible, Cami's Hello Bow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    swdoro likes this.
    01-25-11 01:15 AM
    I forgot to add Pooter's TWP Official theme .

01-25-11 01:17 AM
    "Stock_Plus" by VinceThePrince for sure!
    01-25-11 02:21 AM
    Names? Or what we actually like about them?
    For me there isnt my perfect them thats free yet.....
    nololos,
    What is your idea of your "perfect theme"? I'm ready to start a new one. I do have a couple requests. Still mulling them over. What are your ideas?
    01-25-11 02:30 AM
    First : the B-Black by GDK Designs very responive, nice looking icons.
    Second : Vertiberry , neat , nice effects/sliding
    01-25-11 04:51 AM
    I agree with u
    01-25-11 05:38 AM
    Meridian, and G-Droid.

I like Meridian because of the 3 different menu options(Home (to view wallpaper), apps(with 9 or 10 apps all text), today (would prefer with texts and calender)) and I love having a weather slot.

I love G-droid because of how it looked, and how much icons I could have on the homescreen.

Although, I doubt you can make a theme that will make me switch from Tint. Good Luck though, and can't wait to see what you come up with!
    01-25-11 05:53 AM
    nololos,
    What is your idea of your "perfect theme"? I'm ready to start a new one. I do have a couple requests. Still mulling them over. What are your ideas?
    What about your 18 with a sliding dock? It would be GREATTT
    01-25-11 06:31 AM
    *Purple Rain by GDK Designs
    *Blackberry Girl by Pootermobile
    *Karen's Love4Wall

01-25-11 06:43 AM
    Torchcats and super mario by bastian
    4 me and recently sadosberry toon theme
    01-25-11 07:55 AM
    Looks like im going to have to bring it back...let me know if anybody interested!
    01-25-11 07:59 AM
    G Droid (all diferent versions really)
    B- Black
    I haven't tried any other ones but I'm not looking for anymore. I found my favs right here.

01-25-11 08:01 AM
    Meridian- Really like the weather slot and slide away 'tray' for apps. The day planner that can be pulled up and down on the fly is handy.

Blackberry Girl- Love how wallpaper friendly this is and the hidden tray. Also, pink

Vertiberry- Another wallpaper friendly theme with a hidden tray and weather slot. Best part is the fact that landscape mode changes to my media centre (or social, but I use the media version).

Pretty much, I like my themes to be wallpaper friendly with hidden trays and quick app access. B-Black has started to inch its way into one of my more used themes now too with how sleek and fast it is.

01-25-11 08:12 AM
    Looks like im going to have to bring it back...let me know if anybody interested!
    We're always interested in your themes akbarmecha

01-25-11 08:31 AM
    if your taking "requests" I'd love to see an advanced version of the stock theme. Something that keeps the basic functionality of the stock (like the drop down today menu integrated with social feeds) but that adds in an HTC like (or some other variation) clock and banner. Something with a weather dock.

Open to other editorial suggestions, but would love a theme that goes down that path...

nololos,
    01-25-11 10:34 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD