View Poll Results: What do you think of this theme?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome

21 53.85%
  • Good

8 20.51%
  • Average

1 2.56%
  • OK

5 12.82%
  • Bad

4 10.26%
    Is there any way to make the titanium OS6 UI without that ring tone?
    You can easily select your ringtone as per you convenience? why bother!
    10-29-10 12:37 AM
    Any consideration to make the backgrounds darker throughout the theme?
    10-29-10 02:22 AM
    akbarmecha! It seems to high jack my normal ring tone, to that annoying ring tone the is with your theme! I love the theme (hate the ring tone)! Just thought it would be nice to have an option!
    10-29-10 08:42 AM
    akbarmecha! It seems to high jack my normal ring tone, to that annoying ring tone the is with your theme! I love the theme (hate the ring tone)! Just thought it would be nice to have an option!
    Please take the trouble of changing the "annoying" ring tone to something more pleasurable for your ears.

Incase you don't know how to do it, Here's how...
    SETUP>Ring Tones>SOUND ALERTS>Ring Tones...select your own.
    10-30-10 12:58 AM
    There is a bug with the Titanium OS6 UI theme where when you maximize the "All" menu, navigating by swiping among the icons makes the wallpaper elongate along with the direction swiped
    10-30-10 02:04 AM
    Please take the trouble of changing the "annoying" ring tone to something more pleasurable for your ears.

Incase you don't know how to do it, Here's how...
    SETUP>Ring Tones>SOUND ALERTS>Ring Tones...select your own.
    Like I said it is hijacking my ring tone, after I change it to my personal ring tone! My question to you was why bother to include itt with a great theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-10 02:18 PM
    hello im new to this site,ive been trying to download this theme but cant get it working??? please help
    10-31-10 02:29 PM
    hello im new to this site,ive been trying to download this theme but cant get it working??? please help
    hey, all the links are working fine...you would need to download from your BB browser.
    10-31-10 02:50 PM
    Your unable to download using the OTA(over-the-air) links after connecting to this page thru your Blackberry browser or unable to download from your pc? Might try again thru your blackberry browser.
    10-31-10 02:50 PM
    ive been downloading from pc mate,would it be better through blackberry?
    10-31-10 03:12 PM
    just to let you know got it working, silly me was doing it from pc but works better from bb browser, so gotta say this theme is awesome keep good work up
    10-31-10 04:09 PM
    all links updated
    11-05-10 03:25 AM
    Not sure if this is the place to post, but downloaded the Titanium 8 icon theme and I think there is a small bug. When you hit the BB icon to switch from the 8 icon page to the multi page, if you scroll all the way up to the top you can actually "lose" your cursor by scrolling too far up and nothing is highlighted.

Not sure how else to describe it. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread as I downloaded it directly from Akash's website!
    11-07-10 10:31 AM
    Not sure if this is the place to post, but downloaded the Titanium 8 icon theme and I think there is a small bug. When you hit the BB icon to switch from the 8 icon page to the multi page, if you scroll all the way up to the top you can actually "lose" your cursor by scrolling too far up and nothing is highlighted.

Not sure how else to describe it. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread as I downloaded it directly from Akash's website!
    Ts the right place my friend, its a glitch in the builder, which is in its beta stage as of now, m sure its not too much of a botheration, as u "find" your cursor as soon as u scroll back down , we're all anxiously waiting for the full/ready OS6 theme builder to be released by RIM. You can expect flawless themes only post that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-10 02:47 PM
    Right Here...check again please.

I am sorry for the lame question, but i cant figure out how to install this theme on my torch.

Please advise exatly how to do it?
    11-09-10 01:01 PM
    I'm having trouble downloading it. When I click on the link (any of them) it directs me to your blog, and from there the "OTA links" are unselectable... Yes, I am trying this on my Torch, and yes, I've tried refreshing... Am I the only one with this problem?
    11-09-10 07:42 PM
    Me too, not able to download

please fix

Thanks

vmodel
    11-10-10 05:33 PM
    Me too, not able to download

please fix

Thanks

vmodel

PLEASE TRY THIS LINK
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 11-11-10 at 11:23 PM.
    11-11-10 11:51 AM
    Oh, They all cost money now... Except for one, but it isn't this one
    11-11-10 08:07 PM
    Oh, They all cost money now... Except for one, but it isn't this one
    The ones that cost money now are tweaked and updated versions of them, however there will be more free themes uploaded very soon.
    11-11-10 11:29 PM
    I am using the 8 Icon Dock version and I absolutely love it! My only beef with it is that I am not crazy about the included ringtone. I know that I can change it, but on every re-boot of my Torch, it comes back. Any way of disabling your ringtone permanently while keeping the theme?
    11-21-10 01:02 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD