View Poll Results: What do you think of this theme?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome

21 53.85%
  • Good

8 20.51%
  • Average

1 2.56%
  • OK

5 12.82%
  • Bad

4 10.26%

Banner Shortcuts:
    * Touch time for Clock
    * Touch signal to go to Manage Connections
    * Touch or Navigate to profile for Profiles

This theme will change the way you use your torch.
    Be sure to make good use of the convenience key

FEATURED ON CRACKBERRY

1st Variation
    User defined home screen wallpaper and animated landscape Media screen.

2nd Variation
    User defined home screen wallpaper and animated landscape Media screen.
    Messages Today Area and 8 icon user defined dock.

3rd Variation
    OS6 UI

Let me know what you think and do take part in the poll whether you download or not.

PS: IGNORE ANY WARNING AFTER INSTALLATION.

NOTE: A BATTERY PULL AFTER INSTALLATION IS RECOMMENDED TO ENSURE THAT THE THEME WORKS PERFECTLY.

Navigation Map

Last edited by akbarmecha; 11-03-10 at 08:47 PM.
    10-24-10 04:09 PM
    The OTA link does not work at all. Where can i get this theme from?
    10-24-10 04:34 PM
    The OTA link does not work at all. Where can i get this theme from?
    Right Here...check again please.
    10-24-10 04:38 PM
    Nice graphics! However when you go to lanscape on the home screen the home screen totaly changes., instead of displaying my first 8 icons it show the last eight, bummer! Would be nice to show the same screen set up in the landscape as shown in the portrait mode.There is no swipe option at all, only touch, thats one of the reasons why I have a torch! Not wall paper frendly! Despite the above I like this theme, diffrent from the standard O6 themes. Nice job! Will there be updates?
    10-24-10 08:48 PM
    AWWW! You can swipe! I just discovered that! I see that lanscape home screen is for Social Feeds and media. Kool!
    10-24-10 08:54 PM
    Awesome theme. Just has a chance to take the time to check the theme. I agree with the graphics and overall modern design. Good Job.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 10-24-10 at 09:10 PM.
    10-24-10 08:56 PM
    Nice graphics! There is no swipe option at all, only touch, thats one of the reasons why I have a torch! Not wall paper frendly! Despite the above I like this theme, diffrent from the standard O6 themes. Nice job! Will there be updates?
    Im glad you liked it and figured it out yourself, i may update, depending on the kind of feed-back and suggestions i receive from you guys.
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 10-25-10 at 09:35 AM.
    10-25-10 05:37 AM
    Nice Theme. Love the colors, my only complaint would be the semi moving wallpaper and not being able to change it. Not to sure about the today setup, I don't use BBM so that being there is useless to me as well as the messages folder since i use my own email folder. Maybe make that screen customizable so we can use our own messages folder, if thats at all possible. Seeing this post now it looks as though i can close those tabs in that view. Will have to give it a second shot and look at the swiping to close them. If this is possible then only complaint would be the wallpaper. Will give it a second shot and post back later.

Nice Job though, this is only the second theme ive tried that i would actually use, I think I've tried all the themes posted in this section so far... lol
    Last edited by homer1475; 10-25-10 at 06:19 AM.
    10-25-10 06:17 AM
    i don't see it, tried this theme a couple of times, really dug thru it but:
    - where the **** is the animation??
    - where is the swipe? i get first 4 icons on homescreen, no customization possible there whatsoever, and that's it.....
    - not at all wallpaper friendly
    - the grey bar above icons when selected is soooo dumb, seen it in many other themes, why not just a highlighted icon?
    - alarm clock icon conflicts with clock in top bar

Nah, the titanium look is nice, the colors are nice, but for the rest, doesnt do a thing for me

I must be missing something.
    10-25-10 06:20 AM
    oops...can i say heaven, but not the opposite? weird.
    10-25-10 06:21 AM
    -only complaint would be the wallpaper. Will give it a second shot and post back later.
    - where the **** is the animation??
    - not at all wallpaper friendly
    - alarm clock icon conflicts with clock in top bar

Oops...can i say heaven, but not the opposite? weird.
    Dont know what you mean man, please elaborate or rephrase clearly.

I have made changes to the ORIGINAL animated version and updated the OTA link.

1st Variation of the theme with:
    -User defined home screen wallpaper and animated landscape Media screen. (the animation is only a subtle change in texture at an interval of 10 seconds, no flashing lights and dancing morons, so sorry maybe it doesnt tickle ur fancy )
    -The Alarm icon is in place now

2nd Variation of the theme with:
    -User defined home screen wallpaper and animated landscape Media screen.
    -Messages Today Area and 8 icon user defined dock.
    10-25-10 09:11 AM
    OTA link not working! Would love to get the update!
    10-25-10 09:28 AM
    ota link not working! Would love to get the update!
    ready for download
    10-25-10 09:30 AM
    So these all are fixed Today versions? No Hidden Today?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-10 10:10 AM
    I downloaded the Titanium Wallpaper frendly theme. I like it! Good job!
    10-25-10 10:38 AM
    Pretty decent theme. Good work. Seems nicely polished and good work-arounds for bugs in Theme Builder.
    Thoughts:
    -I like the font especially in the menus - good size
    -I like having application name in the home screen since that is the only way WeatherEye will tell me what the current temp is!
    -changing wallpaper going to be hard on battery life, no?
    -Clever idea with the media stuff on the landscape screen
    -I like the layout of the 8 icon variation better but without Today showing calendar items, it won't be a keeper (for me)
    -Not sure how I feel about theme hijacking my ringtone - not sure I like that but easily restored!
    -Not sure why it needs trackpad navigation path, it's a touch device...
    10-25-10 11:31 AM
    Huge improvement. Sorry, now i see the animation, nice enough. 8 icons is lots better than 4 (though i still wish it was like the stock theme where i can decide for myself how many icons i wanna see), alarm clock is in the right place now.

Not bad at all, alyhough i do wonder: of all the approximately 30+ themes i've installed up to now, why is the download for this one so big? none ever came even close to 2 mb, urs is well over.....
    10-25-10 12:44 PM
    So these all are fixed Today versions? No Hidden Today?
    Pretty decent theme. Good work. Seems nicely polished and good work-arounds for bugs in Theme Builder.
    Thoughts:
    -I like the font especially in the menus - good size
    -I like having application name in the home screen since that is the only way WeatherEye will tell me what the current temp is!
    -changing wallpaper going to be hard on battery life, no?
    -Clever idea with the media stuff on the landscape screen
    -I like the layout of the 8 icon variation better but without Today showing calendar items, it won't be a keeper (for me)
    -Not sure how I feel about theme hijacking my ringtone - not sure I like that but easily restored!
    -Not sure why it needs trackpad navigation path, it's a touch device...
    Huge improvement. Sorry, now i see the animation, nice enough. 8 icons is lots better than 4 (though i still wish it was like the stock theme where i can decide for myself how many icons i wanna see), alarm clock is in the right place now.

Not bad at all, alyhough i do wonder: of all the approximately 30+ themes i've installed up to now, why is the download for this one so big? none ever came even close to 2 mb, urs is well over.....
    1. Really happy to receive your feedback

2. All fixed...Nothing to hide

3. Giving you an additional ringtone, not "hijacking" yours at all as you said, easily replaceable.

4. Its always nice to use trackpad navigation when youre really not in the mood to use two hands, besides every1 seems to be wanting it.

5. You could stick to OS6 UI themes...will have Titanium OS6 UI up soon, this theme is designed for people with specific use of their devices.

6. The theme size ranges from 2.6-2.8MB (depending on the variation) mostly because of the animated screens and ringtone supplied along with it.

Once again, thank you for your feedback, looking forward to seeing screenshots of this theme on your device.
    10-25-10 03:23 PM
    I miss the swiping feature that goes to Frequent Page, Downloads Page, etc. If I download something I can find it on downloads page. As of now, there is no folder for it. Can you make it swipe to different screens like the Original BlackBerry 0S6 theme from AT&T?
    ADDED Titanium OS6 UI as the 3rd variation, You wont miss it no more, hopefully
    10-25-10 06:23 PM
    Do you use the Facebook App. The white/white background when uploading photo, vid, etc?

Makes it hard to input anything.
    10-25-10 07:24 PM
    Yes i do, noticed the same. Will have it fixed soon.
    10-25-10 07:35 PM
    with the OS6 UI is there a way to change the items that appear on the today screen?
    the stock theme shows the unified message, calendar and missed calls. Is there a way to change that to unified message, Blackberry messenger, and missed calls - or any other variation?
    Last edited by vwsound; 10-26-10 at 11:00 PM.
    10-26-10 10:55 PM
    Theme looks amazing! The UI theme specifically.

Keep up the good work!
    10-27-10 02:14 AM
    You made the most amazing theme I've seen for the Torch since it's arrival. I just wish you could jazz up the UI swiping screens the way you did for your 8 icon theme.
    Glad you like it, and thank you for the compliment, will see what i can do further with the 6UI theme, working on a new variation as of now...
    10-28-10 03:11 AM
    Is there any way to make the titanium OS6 UI without that ring tone?
    10-28-10 08:24 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD