Love the Green!!!!
    12-17-10 01:54 PM
    Love the green, Like the gray
    12-17-10 02:53 PM
    i like pink with the icons :]
    12-17-10 03:48 PM
    A couple of things.

opinions please.

As of now, I have the pop up today with your chosen wallpaper STILL usable on the full wallpaper screen.
    BUT this brings up a duplicate of the full paper behind the icons...

would people rather have NO dock on the FULL Wallpaper Screen ? (as theres alredy one on the main screen)

I see no need for a pop up on the full wallpaper screen but ???

or i can redo the svg to add something else....

i really want this theme, like its shown here :]
    12-17-10 03:49 PM
    i really want this theme, like its shown here :]
    All 5 of the above coloured themes could look EXACTLY like this if you use the same pic for your wallpaper.
    The pic you chose to set as wallpaper will appear in both the today window & when you tap for FULL screen walllpaper. The only static pic is the blue/green/pink/grey/or green wall .
    I am just not sure I need to leave the hidden today dock on the full WALLPAPER screen, which would leave you without the hidden today inside your chosen FULL screen wallpaper. (which is shown above.) but would still appear on the static wall.

I have a hard time explaining....:- SO its probably clear as mud to you now...sorry

If your saying you want the hidden today left inside the FULL wallpaper, I can do that as well.
    12-17-10 04:29 PM
    Where did you get that wallpaper in the very last screenshot?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i found it here on this site somewhere i believe.

i will post it later on.
    12-17-10 04:47 PM
    On second thought, Maybe I'd like the dock. Or even better (but maybe too much to ask) how about making the dock hidden, and you tap the bottom 3rd or something to make it appear/disappear?
    12-17-10 05:01 PM
    Gimme a few minutes...I will post a beta OTA link here

I have a hard time explaining...
    12-17-10 05:07 PM

ohh lodi....cant wait
    12-17-10 06:52 PM

yea you lost me, i know i'm blonde but whoaaaaa lol.

will you please post a beta ota :] crossing fingers, this is sooooo cool.
    12-17-10 08:55 PM
    Tap beside the clock on either side to show/hide today wall
    Tap the today wall when showing to get to apps screen
    Tap the top 3rd of screen when today wall is hidden to show/hide full screen wall
    Tap your carrier to get manage connections
    Tap the clock for clock options
    Landscape enable, navigation not

Changing your wallpaper will change the today wall and the Full screen wall.

OTA Install

Lots more to do , but gives you an idea.
    Last edited by molson0; 12-17-10 at 09:52 PM. Reason: added: changing wallpaper
    swdoro and gabita like this.
    12-17-10 09:45 PM
    oh **** the font killed me in messages , im old and its small, but you youngins will like that

these are set icons correct on the front screen?

also only the small box changed walls not the larger background.

Last edited by swdoro; 12-18-10 at 07:19 AM.
    12-18-10 06:53 AM
    Tap beside the clock on either side to show/hide today wall
    Tap the top 3rd of screen when today wall is hidden to show/hide full screen wall
    Tap your carrier to get manage connections
    Tap the clock for clock options
    Landscape enable, navigation not

Changing your wallpaper will change the today wall and the Full screen wall.

OTA Install

Lots more to do , but gives you an idea.
    Great looking theme on my phone. Are we able to switch to the different colours yet? If so, how?
    Great work.

12-18-10 07:13 AM
    I love it, but aren't the homescreen icons customizable? For me no matter what the app order was they were messages-text messages-calendar-messages. I couldn't see any difference between the two messages, and I'd like to switch it and text messages with social feeds and bbm... Doubt it's a generic problem, as a post above shows berryweather as the fourth icon, but I did do a reboot.

I am using a torch 9800 with OS 6.0.0.246

Edit to add: this problem still exists after a reinstall and battery pull... And something to add to my wish list would be a lighter font color in social feeds. Maybe something more like the messages list?
    Last edited by Jean-luc_Picard; 12-18-10 at 09:33 AM.
    12-18-10 09:02 AM
    oh **** the font killed me in messages , im old and its small, but you youngins will like that

these are set icons correct on the front screen?

also only the small box changed walls not the larger background.

RIGHT !, but if you tap the bottom beside the clock on either side , your small box goes away, then tap the top half of the screen.

It will swithch the wall to your small box pic, but it will be full screen. To get back to the other wall, tap the top half again.

I will see about the font size aswell.
    12-18-10 09:54 AM
    I love it, but aren't the homescreen icons customizable? For me no matter what the app order was they were messages-text messages-calendar-messages. I couldn't see any difference between the two messages, and I'd like to switch it and text messages with social feeds and bbm... Doubt it's a generic problem, as a post above shows berryweather as the fourth icon, but I did do a reboot.

I am using a torch 9800 with OS 6.0.0.246

Edit to add: this problem still exists after a reinstall and battery pull... And something to add to my wish list would be a lighter font color in social feeds. Maybe something more like the messages list?
    Only the 4th icon is user set. I will see what i can do about making them ALL user set.

I will fix the font aswell.
    12-18-10 09:57 AM
    Great looking theme on my phone. Are we able to switch to the different colours yet? If so, how?
    Great work.

Not yet, I posted this as is, as to show poeps what i was talking about with switching walls.

I'll get all the colours up when they are all skinned.
    12-18-10 10:02 AM
    Now I feel like an *****, it's just the first icon from the app list!

Now, for the sake of nitpicking:
    - in the wallpaper screen, there's a bar at the bottom, but the font color isn't readable. Either remove it or change the color
    - Please give the wallpaper screen a customizable wallpaper! Preferably a separate customizable wallpaper for it and the today/application thingy, but I'm not even sure that's possible. Could you have each wallpaper be a certain segment of an image? As in have an image that is the wallpaper screen wallpaper with the other wallpaper beside, and have the theme pick out each one? Not sure if this is a good idea or if i'm even expressing it well, but thought I'd throw it out there.

Edit to add a few more nitpickings:
    - the size of the app/today screen is just wrong for custom backgrounds. The landscape ones get squished and the portrait ones get stretched.
    - not sure whether this is the theme, the theme builder, or the OS, but when I switch between social/RSS in social feeds, it reverts to the default skins during the switch.

Last edited by Jean-luc_Picard; 12-18-10 at 12:35 PM.
    12-18-10 11:11 AM
    Sorry to say the changes are rubbish. The grey on grey is impossible to see and no I'm not 70 years old.
    12-18-10 01:23 PM
    i love the look of this! but i actually like all the first pictures with just the dock, and no new "static dock".

just another opinion though... i would definitely use this theme!
    12-18-10 01:47 PM
    OTA Install

Its a free theme and i liked the concept. Thats why i asked for help

As i said it is far from done.

Anyway, heres a little update.
    hunoosh and swdoro like this.
    12-18-10 03:51 PM
    well i think its a very nice theme and like how the icons are user friendly now.

im trying to still figure out how you did the little box with the wall then make the larger window the same wall. i am gonna figure this out lol.

"Tap beside the clock on either side to show/hide today wall
    Tap the top 3rd of screen when today wall is hidden to show/hide full screen wall"

ok i figured out how to get that full wall screen, now tapping on the sides of the clock isn't bringing up the smaller wall in the center with the icons.
    Last edited by swdoro; 12-18-10 at 04:55 PM.
    12-18-10 04:42 PM
    I think that that feature was removed swdoro...
    12-18-10 05:11 PM
    By the way, love the update
    12-18-10 05:12 PM
    I think that that feature was removed swdoro...
    ohhh nooo that was my favorite part
    12-18-10 08:44 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD