i will be praying for your daughter. By His Stripes, she is Healed and made Whole! God Bless. Keep us posted-Tam
    11-15-11 11:51 PM
    Wonderful new on Brenna's progress.... She is going thru all kinds of therapies, speech, occupational and physical therapy. Today in speech therapy, she played with makeup and hand to say the name of colors she was going to use and did. In occupational, she was able to eat yogurt. In physical therapy she played in the swimming pool. My wife told me that she was also acting goofy (joking around, being funny) just like when she first went into the hospital when she was waking up from being sedated after her 1st MRI. It's been an extremely wonderful and productive day for her.
    Thank you all for your prayers and kind words

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-11 06:54 PM
    Very,very happy to hear Brenna's good progress.

11-16-11 07:25 PM
    I've been waiting for this post ! My wish is your Brenna gets better with each and every day Keep strong cg !
    11-16-11 07:48 PM
    I wish her a speedy recovery....she will get well soon...
    11-17-11 08:20 AM
    I've been waiting for this post ! My wish is your Brenna gets better with each and every day Keep strong cg !
    +1, so glad to hear she is improving Cg !!
    11-17-11 10:13 AM
    Miracles never cease to amaze me... Brenna is now able to eat Fruit Loops (the first "real" food outside of apple sauce and yogurt). She is able to sign her name to the pictures she is coloring and is able to walk with assistance. Today when my wife stepped out of the room for a moment, Brenna climbed out of the hospital bed and my wife found her just standing by the bed. My wife won't leave her alone for a second now...to afraid she'll do it again and fall. They tried to get Brenna to eat pureed food, but she refused, she wanted the "real" thing and she could probably eat it as well. My wife is going to talk to the dietrician tomorrow to see what they will allow her to try concidering her rapid progress.
    Thanks again for all your prayers, they are being felt by us and heard by our Lord and Savior above. Thank you

11-21-11 09:00 PM
    Great to hear. The power of prayer is unexplainable and unbelievable to those that don't have a relationship with our Lord.

11-21-11 09:42 PM
    Very,very happy indeed to hear this piece of good news! May God grant Brenna full recovery soon.

11-23-11 02:58 AM
    "god is good all the time" and he don't like evil so walk in faith. know to ur self that all is going to be fine, no matter what, thanks for the themes but i have chossen to get them only after ur daughter is well.
    11-23-11 05:36 AM
    i was so over whelmed with this post that i started writing only after reading the first page am very happy to know of her progress i will continue to know you'll in my prayers. clearly this is a test of ur faith, make it be a stepping stone onto greater things.
    11-23-11 05:44 AM
    Wonderful News... I just got a call from my wife and she told me that Brenna gets to finally come home this Friday (12/2/2011). She will be able to further her rehabilatation therapies locally and will now be at home. She has been away since October 12, 2011. Thank you, Everyone for your prayers!

11-30-11 01:38 PM
    Great news!
    11-30-11 01:41 PM
    this is fantastic news!! will keep praying for Brenna's full recovery! God Bless!!!!
    11-30-11 03:49 PM
    I'm sooo happy for Brenna, you CG and your wife...this is the BEST NEWS !! my prayers for her continuing recovery
    11-30-11 07:43 PM
    I've created a new theme in celebration of Brenna's return... "Christus" I've attached the link at the top of the thread
    12-02-11 09:26 AM
    How wonderful Cg !! Great news for Brenna and your whole family. I'm so glad to hear everything is going well and that Brenna is having a progressive recovery !!

-Pink

(previously P1nkD1am0nds)
    12-02-11 10:34 AM
    Congratulationgs CG i am hapy for you and your Family. God bless all of u
    12-02-11 04:55 PM
    Cmorgan: How's your daughter doing?

12-19-11 06:31 PM
    Cmorgan: How's your daughter doing?

Brenna is improving each and everyday. She is currently going to therapy of ocupational, speech, and physical 3 times a week. She is smart as can be, her speech has been mono-toned but is beginning to clear up. Before all this happened, she loved to sing and was very good at it. Afterwards, she still loved to sing, but it sounded more like screeching. Now, she sings very well again (not as good as before, but improving in leaps and bounds). School wise she is smart and about up to speed, but her emotional/social aspect is still behind kind of like a 3yr old (she's 9). She is now off all medication and will have her g-tube removed next Tuesday (12/27). She attends school for an hour a day with my wife and an aide to help her. I think after Christmas, she'll start going back for a longer period of time each day and will be re-evaluated by the school to assess her level and needs. My wife says that she is seeing more and more of the old Brenna everyday and Brenna is getting impatient in wanting to do everything she use to (ie spending the night at friends and such...we're not quit ready for that)
    Thank you so much for asking

Michelle Haag likes this.
    12-20-11 01:58 PM
    Brenna is improving each and everyday. She is currently going to therapy of ocupational, speech, and physical 3 times a week. She is smart as can be, her speech has been mono-toned but is beginning to clear up. Before all this happened, she loved to sing and was very good at it. Afterwards, she still loved to sing, but it sounded more like screeching. Now, she sings very well again (not as good as before, but improving in leaps and bounds). School wise she is smart and about up to speed, but her emotional/social aspect is still behind kind of like a 3yr old (she's 9). She is now off all medication and will have her g-tube removed next Tuesday (12/27). She attends school for an hour a day with my wife and an aide to help her. I think after Christmas, she'll start going back for a longer period of time each day and will be re-evaluated by the school to assess her level and needs. My wife says that she is seeing more and more of the old Brenna everyday and Brenna is getting impatient in wanting to do everything she use to (ie spending the night at friends and such...we're not quit ready for that)
    Thank you so much for asking
    No problem man, glad to hear it. I have a 5 year old girl and a 3 year old boy, so I know how I'd feel if something like that happened to one of them. Good luck, and hoping for only the best for ya'll!

cgmorgan1 likes this.
    12-20-11 08:57 PM
    Just wanted to say a Very Merry Christmas and the Brightest New Year to you CG and your wife and especially Brenna You can kiss 2011 bye bye and look foward to the star in your family to shine brighter each day...Brenna !!!
    cgmorgan1 likes this.
    12-20-11 09:26 PM
    Passing By to to wish YOU CG, your Wife and Your Daughter Brenna a Happy and Joyfull Chritsmas.
    cgmorgan1 likes this.
    12-22-11 06:39 AM
    Just wanted to give an update on Brenna.. In 2 weeks she starts back yo school fulltime (she's been doing 1/2 days for a few weeks). She finishes therapy next week. She's still not her old self, but is progressing. She has temper tantums like a 5 year old (she's 9) and at bed time she gets extremely goofy.

01-28-12 09:23 AM
    Just wanted to give an update on Brenna.. In 2 weeks she starts back yo school fulltime (she's been doing 1/2 days for a few weeks). She finishes therapy next week. She's still not her old self, but is progressing. She has temper tantums like a 5 year old (she's 9) and at bed time she gets extremely goofy.

Great to hear she's progressing so well! Congrats, and good luck!

01-28-12 10:45 AM
101 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD