All the Positive wishes for her prompt recovery!
    10-25-11 01:11 PM
    I'm praying the treatments work and this is the end of the long tunnel and out to the road to recovery. When this is all over, I'd like to make another special theme to share with everyon in celebration. If anyone has any ideas for a new concept, send me a message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-25-11 01:57 PM
    Even without the themes I would pray for your daughter and I will also share it with my wife and kids to pray also for your daughters quick recovery. I also will add both your wife and you as I can not imagine as parents how hard it is on you both.

10-25-11 05:55 PM
    i pray that your daughter recovers and becomes in good health very soon.
    be strong. much love from Lebanon.
    10-26-11 09:21 AM
    I'm praying the treatments work and this is the end of the long tunnel and out to the road to recovery. When this is all over, I'd like to make another special theme to share with everyon in celebration. If anyone has any ideas for a new concept, send me a message.

Cg, i'm with ya on that one !! it may have been a long road as of now, but the light is at the end of the tunnel for you guys, especially Brenna !! Hopefully the recovery will go quickly and Brenna will be back to her 'old' self in no time
    10-26-11 09:35 AM
    Brenna update. Yesterday was a great day for Brenna, she slept the best she had in 2wks, only 1-2 fits all night. She also was able to slurp and swallow 3 spoonfuls of water so she is starting to get the swallow reflex working again
    The doctors are calling her disease "Mycoplasma Encephalopathy". She seems to be responding well to the treatments and will have a long road of therapy ahead of her, but she is very strong willed so it may not be as long as we may think

10-27-11 07:43 AM
    I hope she gets better. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
    10-27-11 04:30 PM
    Your family has been added to my families prayer list. Try to be strong, I know these things are trying. If the Lord brings you to it, HE will bring you through it.
    10-28-11 11:04 PM
    Cgmorgan1
    My heart and prayers go to you and your family. I am really glad to hear there is improvement and hope to hear better news as it comes.
    Cheers mate!

10-29-11 07:39 AM
    Keep strong Cg the prayers ARE working for Brenna
    10-29-11 01:43 PM
    Here is Brenna smiling big for the camera. Its kind of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. I praying for a miracle. I put a cool damp cloth on her head, it seems to calm her.

10-29-11 06:01 PM
    Brenna and your family is in my prayers daily! prayers for a full and speedy recovery for Brenna.
    10-29-11 06:54 PM
    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayer. As a person who recently lost a loved one, my Father passed away last month, I understand your anguish. Good luck and best wishes go out to you and your daughter.

10-30-11 07:14 AM
    In case I failed to give the diagnosis... They are calling her condition "Mycoplasma Esphilopathy" (ensphilitis) She is still very incoherient... but was told she got made at the therapist yesterday and yelled "GO!" to the therapist
    11-01-11 05:28 PM
    After nearly 3weeks of no food, she was able to eat 8 spoons of applesauce. Now she has to relearn how to speak and walk again

11-03-11 05:21 PM
    cgmorgan1,
    Brenna and your family are in my daily prayers. I cant imagine having to go through this, but if the Lord brings you to it, He will bring you through it. Its easy for me to say, but hang in there bud. Lots of people are thinking of your precious daughter.
    11-03-11 10:06 PM
    cgmorgan1,

I am so sorry you and your family are going through this trial. My family and I have you and yours in our prayers. If Brenna is anything like my 9 year old daughter, Anna Grace, then she is a fighter. Anna Grace says she will pray every night until she is better.

God Bless
    11-07-11 10:21 PM
    Hi cgMorgan1,
    My deepest prayer for your Brenna..may ALLAH give her strength to recover soon.
    I have a daughter too... just stay strong. my best regard for you and your family.
    11-08-11 01:46 AM
    As I was once a sickly little girl like Breanna, I am praying for her too.
    Be brave!!
    11-08-11 11:46 AM
    Update on Brenna... She is now off the antibiotic and is getting feed thru a Gtube in her tummy. She is more and more showing awareness of what is going on. On rare occations we'll get a word or two from her. Today was a good day with her. She was in the bed with her hands up and she said "where are my hands?". I held her hands and said "right here". Then she asked "where's my feet?" and stuck her foot out from the blanket and wiggled it. I said "there it is" and she said "yaa... Yes". It was a very good day for her. She will have to relearn a lot of things over again due to the "mycoplasma ensephilopathy" (ensephilitis), but I believe she will do well in the rehabilitation center and will recover quicker than we think. The doctor say she may be transferred there possible on Thursday (11/10). Tomorrow will mark 4 weeks in the hospital (11/9)

I want to thank everyone for your prayers and kind words. May GOD bless you with what ever you may stand in need of.

Last edited by cgmorgan1; 11-08-11 at 09:42 PM.
    11-08-11 09:38 PM
    This is great news! Thank you for the update.
    11-08-11 09:45 PM
    That is awesome brother. We look forward to more good news. We will keep the prayers flying for you and yours.

Sent from my CrackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    11-09-11 12:16 AM
    Wonderful news indeed! Looking forward to more good news. Keep up the good spirits Brenna!

11-09-11 07:31 PM
    Update.....Brenna has been at the Children's rehabilitation center now since 11/10. No real signs of big imporvement, but from time to time, she shows signs of being aware. Yesterday, on my visit, some of my wifes friends were there and Brenna was screaming for them to GO! She didn't want anyone to see her like that. Also she said the names of her sisters and that of the girls that came to visit as they were standing by her netted-in bed. She still has a lot of motion/seizure type epsiodes going on.

11-14-11 06:58 AM
    We will keep the prayers coming. Hang in there brother.
    11-14-11 09:39 PM
101 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD