Okay, so I just found a cute theme in the App Store, and was thinking about getting it since it is on sale right now. BUT, there is one customer review, which says it froze up her device and she got no support and had to figure out a way to delete the theme to fix things. I have heard of this happening before. Is it safer just not to download themes?
    01-20-11 02:00 PM
    can we know what is the theme that you want to buy ? maybe someone already bought that theme and tried and can tell you his(or her) review on it?
    01-20-11 02:12 PM
    It is Themes in Motion: Sexy Shoes v1.0 by Javatek Media. I have since seen a couple of other themes I like that are "Not yet rated." I would hate to have anything freeze up my phone, but...
    01-20-11 02:26 PM
    (By the way, I'm not a "Newbie" even though it says so under my name.)
    01-20-11 02:27 PM
    As an admitted theme junkie I download and change themes like some people change socks or shirts. Not yet has the Torch had a theme issue in terms of freezing. Some themes work better than others.

I have not tried the theme in question but given my overall experience I cannot think of a reason not to try any theme you like. A single review is not enough to cause hesitation IMHO.
    01-20-11 03:01 PM
    I bought a theme (My blackberry My way) and it simply would not work right on my Torch. The main screen would not respond at all to the touch. No reply back from where I bought it either So no, I don't have experience with that theme, but just letting you know I have had an issue with one.
    01-20-11 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD