This posting is for variations on my Wallpaper Popup theme that I have done by request. For the original theme click HERE.

My first variation was PINK <----click there to download

Changes:

•Pink & purple colours used thoughout (dialogs, highlights, buttons, etc)
    •Tiny fonts
    Homescreen screenshot:

The second variation was ALL USER SELECTABLE <----click there to download

Changes:

•All 16 icons in all 3 popups are user selectable
    •Landscape mode shows Messages instead of Calendar

The 3rd variation was RED <----click there to download

Changes:

•All Red throughout (Buttons, Highlights, etc)
    •Hit any of the edges to hide the popups (or you can still hit escape as well)

The 4th variation is CUSTOM BOTTOM <----click there to download

Changes:

•The bottom popup has been changed to: Text, BBM, Facebook, Twitter
    •All 3 popups were changed to a light black colour
    •Unread alerts were moved to the top

5th variation is ALL SELECTABLE LIGHT BLACK <-----click there to download

Changes:

•All 16 icons in all 3 popups are user selectable
    •Popup backgrounds are an almost clear black colour

All themes are completely free but if you like them please consider donating
    Last edited by D Mac; 10-23-10 at 05:06 AM.
    10-23-10 04:03 AM
    Real cool...offers actual functional utility rather than a 'variation' that other themes offer, would you please make a variation of this theme with light black pop ups and all 16 icons user selectable..would really appreciate it..thanks
    10-23-10 04:22 AM
    Real cool...offers actual functional utility rather than a 'variation' that other themes offer, would you please make a variation of this theme with light black pop ups and all 16 icons user selectable..would really appreciate it..thanks
    Done. Here you go:

5th variation is ALL SELECTABLE LIGHT BLACK <-----click there to download

Changes:

All 16 icons in all 3 popups are user selectable
    Popup backgrounds are an almost clear black colour
    10-23-10 05:06 AM
    Please note: I am spending way too much time on this one theme and I have lots of other themes I want to make, so any any all future variations will be done by donation only.
    10-23-10 05:08 AM
    Your a star mate..thank you so much..dwnloading now .. cheers.
    10-23-10 05:08 AM
    Absolutely...keep up the good work.
    10-23-10 05:10 AM
    INvalid COD...ota failed..
    10-23-10 05:15 AM
    any chance of a prompt repair
    10-23-10 05:16 AM
    The fifth variation OTA doesnt work
    10-23-10 05:31 AM
    Sorry, my hosting site seems to be doing maintenance or something (as it frequently is at this time of the night) and it appears that it dropped 1 of the 14 cod files that makes up the 5th variation theme. I am trying to re-upload it but the connection keeps timing out...

I will try again in 5 hours when I get up in the morning...
    10-23-10 05:36 AM
    when u get up in the morning? what do u need 2 sleep for????
    just kidding man, love ur work
    10-23-10 05:59 AM
    You are so kind to do all this work and for FREE!!!! Thank you.
    10-23-10 08:19 AM
    Ok the download link for #5 has been fixed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 11:45 AM
    Mucho gracias...
    10-23-10 12:47 PM
    First off, I'd like to say Awesome theme! But this theme has been draining my battery like crazy! Don't know how or why, but my buddy noticed the same thing...I've been using your original Wallpaper Popup theme since I got my torch (about 3 weeks ago) and was getting the worst battery life...had no idea why, had my screen backlight at 0, gps off, all apps off etc and only thing non-stock I was using was this theme...untill this morning, when my buddy told me he found out the theme was the battery killing culprit..

Is anyone having battery drain problems from these new theme variations or from the original wallpaper popup? I really wanna use this theme again!

10-23-10 04:39 PM
    Awesome man! Looks sooooo f... cool on my black wallpapers, just plain nasty, thank you!
    10-23-10 06:52 PM
    First off, I'd like to say Awesome
    Is anyone having battery drain problems from these new theme variations or from the original wallpaper popup?
    No battery drain here. Been using this theme since it was first released and have installed 2 different variations.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    10-23-10 10:20 PM
    My battery has been sucking either way. Don't know if it's this theme, any theme*, or 246. Upping to 284 now, so we'll see.

* I can tell you I'm using the Stock Plus theme right now, and my battery life ia being eaten as fast as ever.

10-23-10 11:24 PM
    First off, I'd like to say Awesome theme! But this theme has been draining my battery like crazy! Don't know how or why, but my buddy noticed the same thing...I've been using your original Wallpaper Popup theme since I got my torch (about 3 weeks ago) and was getting the worst battery life...had no idea why, had my screen backlight at 0, gps off, all apps off etc and only thing non-stock I was using was this theme...untill this morning, when my buddy told me he found out the theme was the battery killing culprit..

Is anyone having battery drain problems from these new theme variations or from the original wallpaper popup? I really wanna use this theme again!

You may want to check things out a lil closer. I have been using the original and the pink one for a while. I haven't noticed any battery drain. Hope you find the culprit...it's a great theme. Good luck!
    10-24-10 09:40 AM
    So I didn't use the wallpaper popup theme for all of yesterday and my battery drained MUCH slower....after 6 hours of failry heavy use I was only down to 70%, whereas I'd usually be down to 30%... Gonna test it out a lil while longer (atleast till tuesday so I can get a proper feel during work where I may use it a little more) before using this awesome theme again..damnit I hope its my battery cuz this is the best looking theme for the Torch!

10-24-10 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD