Wallpaper Max is The best theme there is for being able to view your wallpaper. However it is not just about your wallpaper as you can Easily open 36! different applications right from your homescreen. Wallpaper Max also gives you a full 12 line today area!

Features:
    �To start off you have a completely bare homescreen, nothing but a very minimalist banner area. Great for viewing your wallpapers.
    �But then simply touch anywhere on the screen and you get your top 30 applications. Also your wallpaper gets greyed out so you can see your icons better.
    �There are 3 hidden banner area buttons:
    �Click the battery for Options
    �Click the time for Clock/Alarm
    �Click the signal meter for Manage Connections
    �Also there are 3 hotkey application links:
    �Press Spacebar for Messages
    �Press 0 for Calculator
    �Press $ for Text Messages
    �Also when you rotate your phone to the left or right you get a second today style homescreen with room for 2 new messages and 10 calendar appointments.

Download Link: Wallpaper Max
    Or view this theme and all the others on The Theme Zone
    Last edited by D Mac; 11-14-10 at 04:49 AM.
    10-26-10 03:51 PM
    Looks like some great work again, D Mac.

Simple is best, but simple plus wallpaper takes the cake!

*Runs to download*
    10-26-10 06:10 PM
    So under the top banner, is there a whole-width space for notifications?

Oh, one other thing: is there any way you'd consider NOT having the SPACE=Messages shortcut?

So many of have QuickLaunch on the spacebar, and it just seems so redundant when you can click M or go through the App Switcher. If you're open to it, I'd love the spacebar left sans shortcut...

It would be nice if 0 was Profiles maybe, as Calculator already carries the U shortcut.

I apologize for being nitpicky! I definitely don't want to seem unappreciative: You spend your own time and generously offer these themes for free, so if this is your hard & fast preference, well, you deserve to make your theme your way!
    10-26-10 06:20 PM
    As The Miz would say, "AWEEEEEESSOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!!"
    10-27-10 12:12 AM
    only things I would take a look at are:

on the home screen when you touch the clock, the battery is highlighted. I know it's a little thing, but it does seem weird lol...

I'm using BeWeather free. now whe you touch the screen for the icons to pop up, part of the temperature is cut off.

lastly, if you haven't tried it yet, you may think about using transitions when touching the home screen to pop up the icons...

just a suggestion from a picky person =P
    10-27-10 12:44 AM
    So under the top banner, is there a whole-width space for notifications?

Oh, one other thing: is there any way you'd consider NOT having the SPACE=Messages shortcut?

So many of have QuickLaunch on the spacebar, and it just seems so redundant when you can click M or go through the App Switcher. If you're open to it, I'd love the spacebar left sans shortcut...

It would be nice if 0 was Profiles maybe, as Calculator already carries the U shortcut.

I apologize for being nitpicky! I definitely don't want to seem unappreciative: You spend your own time and generously offer these themes for free, so if this is your hard & fast preference, well, you deserve to make your theme your way!
    Yes there is a full width notification area.

You use homescreen application shortcuts? I prefer to type to dial, but much more importantly, IMO you are missing out on one of the best features of OS6 if you use app shortcuts: Universal Search and Type To Search.

It is a Very close second to the improved browser about what makes OS6 so great, in fact I use the browser a Lot, but I use type to search a lot more. Whether I am looking for an app, an email message, a contact, a memo, an appt, a text chat, a etc, or frequently just googling something, I always just type to search. It is great how fast universal search is and I love not having to launch search before I start searching (like you do).
    10-27-10 03:02 AM
    I agree with you on Universal Search being the most amazing tool on a BB in a long time. I love it! I just raved about it in another thread a couple days ago.

But for the cumbersome "launch" process, I just have to click the S key first and it starts seamlessly as I start typing the rest of my subject, and then I still have my single key shotcuts for Browser, Messages, BBM, MemoPad, Contacts, Calendar, Options, and more.

It's just one of those preference things! I bet neither of us could convince the other otherwise no matter how long we debated�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-10 03:45 AM
    It's just one of those preference things! I bet neither of us could convince the other otherwise no matter how long we debated�
    Yes, you are probably right.
    ...but my way is better.

On an unrelated note: All 3 people that have posted in this thread (You, me and Spinnster) are all in Vancouver. What are the odds?
    10-27-10 03:52 AM
    Oh that's crazy�
    Had no idea you were in Vancouver!

I live in the Steveston area of Richmond and work downtown toward towards the West End.

How about you?

10-27-10 04:00 AM
    Oh that's crazy�
    Had no idea you were in Vancouver!

I live in the Steveston area of Richmond and work downtown toward towards the West End.

How about you?

I am almost the opposite of you. I live in Kitsilano and work in Richmond. We probably pass each other twice a day on the way to and from work.
    10-27-10 04:24 AM
    I work in Richmond..and moving to my new place in Richmond within the next month.. haha

But on another note, AWESOME themes D Mac... gonna download this and give it a try - have a few minor "problems" with the Wallpaper popup theme..not sure but after a while of use, it seems that when i go to click the bottom dock (if its hidden) it wont appear until I click the middle dock and then click on the bottom for the bottom dock to appear.. anyone else having this? my buddy told me he had the same problem as well but neither of us has posted about it on here.
    10-27-10 03:27 PM
    I work in Richmond..and moving to my new place in Richmond within the next month.. haha

But on another note, AWESOME themes D Mac... gonna download this and give it a try - have a few minor "problems" with the Wallpaper popup theme..not sure but after a while of use, it seems that when i go to click the bottom dock (if its hidden) it wont appear until I click the middle dock and then click on the bottom for the bottom dock to appear.. anyone else having this? my buddy told me he had the same problem as well but neither of us has posted about it on here.
    That is an intermittent issue that only appears to occur on the popup themes when returning to portrait from landscape. Solution is to hit Menu>Back or (like you said) hit the middle popup first.

10-27-10 03:43 PM
    This is cool. I wonder how long can we keep this thread Vancouver only...?
    10-27-10 04:13 PM
    bout 48 minutes.
    10-27-10 05:02 PM
    bout 48 minutes.

Boooo you ruined it.

...Oh well "molson". You must be Canadian at least

10-27-10 07:13 PM
    I AM canadian :-P

and very nice work, thanks for sharing
    10-27-10 07:46 PM
    Wallpaper Max has been upgraded to version 1.1

Changes:
    -Added 3 banner buttons:
    •Click the battery for Options
    •Click the time for Clock/Alarm
    •Click the signal meter for Manage Connections
    -Minor layout & banner changes
    11-14-10 04:51 AM
    On sale for $1.99 untill the end of november.
    11-14-10 04:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD